What kind of qualities do guys look for/are attracted to in a girl when they are looking for a serious girlfriend?

I know what is attractive to guys varies from person to person, but i was just wondering in general what most guys like in a girl when they are thinking about settling down.

Most Helpful Guy

• A serious girlfriend has / should be:
    - Smart (nothing more boring when you can only talk about the same stuff over and over)
    - have a nice smile and humor (she has to be able to make me smile/laugh, even when i'm feeling down)
    - she has to be caring (I know girls love being treated like a princess at times and be carried on our hands. But guys like being pampered and taken care of sometimes as well!)
    - independant (i like some time on my own so i can read a book, play videogames, do some quiet me-time thinking)
    - Loyalty (I like time on my own, but that does not mean you can go flirting or w/e with other guys. It means you should go do something with your girlfriends or have some me-time as well)

What Guys Said 5

• It's hard to generalize what a guy wants b/c there are different umm.. genres of a guy, soem guys look for this, other look for this, etc. I personally look for someone that's witty, charming, caring, intelligent, empathetic, and laid back. Looks I don't worry about , because looks are superficial and don't last forever. When I'm 80 years old I won't look anything like I do at 21, so why worry about it. c:

• Non-neediness (BIG one), innocent, likes to banter, caring but not too much

• Loyalty, sense of humour and a deep knowledge of star wars 0_0

• being clever, behaving innocent, responding with a good smile!!!

• I see qualities in a bad girl, I know that ass you got
    Come with attitude and your swag, girl, you ain't wrong, girl
    Just when that door knock lose your thong, girl
    Cause you girl, cause you girl, girl, cause you girl, girl

What Girls Said 0