Guys, do you prefer petite women or tall girls?

Like what would you prefer? There's so many tall man short/average women couples, but their's never any tall man/tall woman couples or tall woman/short man couples. Tall man and short women couples are TOO common and ordinary. Just saying.

• Petite, 5'2
    50% (6)47% (8)48% (14)Vote
  • Tall 5'8 and up (yes 5'8 is TALL for any female)
    50% (6)53% (9)52% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh and why?

1|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Petite! I actually just made a similar question. Ugh where's my petite girl ):

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm one but I'm only 4'11. =(

• Show All
    • Awww. Thanks.

• You're welcome =^_^=

Ugh envy lol

What Guys Said 7

• Petite girls have all the curves and that's great. But I prefer to look a woman in the eye, so I'm usually attracted to tall ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well men on average are about 5 inches taller than women so statistically what you said makes sense. You would have to have a change in peoples' average height or less tall men or short women dating to change that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all girls. Height does not matter at all unless its for a gf and even then its not a big deal. I would say ideal for me is like 5'8 maybe? im 6'2 but once again i dont thinkk it matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls very much

1|0
    0|0
  • Petite aka FUN SIZE. Small girls are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'8" or taller for me

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'8" isn't tall for a female in the Netherlands. Or in the Dinaric Alps.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Wow 5'8" is super tall that's like taller than the Eiffel Tower!
    Every men has preferences. If you do a quick google search and type girlsaskguys tall or petite I bet you would find this question

0|0
    0|0