He isn't who he says he is.. please help?

So I have been talking to this guy for almost a month now. We had a crush on each other in middle school and we're close. We're gonna date soon and I like him a lot. He always makes me laugh. Well he told me not to post a picture with any other guy on social media because it bothers him. I respected that so I didn't do that anymore. Well on my phone, I saw a pic of him & this girl that I didn't know. She was smiling with her boobs hanging out. He denied that he knew about the pic & that she took his phone. He barely talks to me at lunch, only when I tell him to. He does a lot of things to make me feel like I'm not "the one." I have trust issues and he says I overreact easily. He said he can improve on treating me better but never seems to. He shows that he likes me more when it's just us, v. s. being in public. I have told him how I felt but he just says he'll do better, but he still seems mad. I'm still going to date him, but I don't know what to do to make him act like that I'm actually HIS in public, or for him to pay more attention to me. Should I flirt with other guys since he can takes pics with girls? HELP

Most Helpful Guy

• Just help him to the max of your ability forever and never leave him or do him harm :)

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't sound too great of a guy. He seems he's more focused on his own social life rather than both of yours. He also doesn't respect the same standards that he holds you too and to be honest, it seems as if he's embarrassed in public with you or feels uncomfortable in public with you.

• I don't think this is the perfect guy for you. He is narrow minded because he don't like you to be with your male friends and take pics of them with you and post them on social media And now he is posting his pictures looking towards the girl having big boobs just flirt with other guys to make him jealous and also post pics on social media he will get jealous and when he will ask you about the photo you can answer him.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like a jerk. If he can't act like he likes you in public, then he obviously is not worth your time. He sorta sounds like this guy my sister dated and fooled around with. He'd give her everything when they were alone but then he would hang out with other girls in public. At some point, he actually got a different girl to be his girlfriend without telling my sister. When she found, she was naturally upset. He sounds like a douche, so please beware!!