Women of GaG, Which guy would you date if you were on the market and they were the last 2 single guys in the whole world?

Both guys had equal levels of confidence and good personalities

Guy 1 is a obvious player and has looks and money.

Guy 2 is nice, but looks wise he's one of those guys you would never give the time of day to and doesn't make that much money.

Also explain the reason behind picking one of the two.

Most Helpful Girl

• uhmmmm welllllll guy that looks nice and doesn't look that nice isn't more appetizing I don't know hard decision obviously more appealing more appetizing is guy who doesn't look more appetizing but makes less money but fact is money runs the world, very hard decision.. I don't know i feel like id rather go for the player and be a retard for going for him oh well.

What Girls Said 7

• If your definition of a "nice" guy is: a person who constantly bitches and blames women about everything going wrong in his life, then thanks but no thanks. Both of them sound unpleasant as fuck.
    I have no issue being single for my entire life.

• Man Number Two:

Man number two can make you happy, money can't make you smile. He can make you laugh and share things with you that man one might not want to do. Man one obviously is driven if he has money, what if you don't like the way he ticks. Personality and happiness over money any day.

I rather be poor and happy as shit, than rich and miserable.

• I also mentioned that guy 2 looks wise was one of those guys you would never give the time of day to.

• "Ascetics only last so long."

Indeed. Eventually they break their vows of celibacy and engage in onanism.

• I mean I would prefer to be physically attracted, but in the end. Which ever one makes me happiest is the one who will win me over. Beauty has nothing to do with it.

• I'd stay single.

• That's exactly what I was thinking as well

• Its the facts not generalization.

• You clearly need to do some reading on the definition of "facts". Generalizations can be helpful, but usually they create more misconceptions than they offer solutions. It's rarely helpful to put either gender as a whole in one and the same box. Aside from biological things and certain standard psychological traits, nothing applies to all men or all women.

People who feel the need to generalize a gender constantly, often do that because they are frustrated from certain personal negative experiences with that gender. It's definitely not a rational reaction.

• Guy two guy one sounds like a douche

• there's a third guy, his name is Animus. I would go with him.

• Hard to choose but probably the first one lawl

• hate on me but I'd go for guy one. Then id act like I never knew he was a player and probably make myself the victim when he cheats on me even though id always expected it.

What Guys Said 3

• This shit again?

• I predict they will go with Guy 2. Most on here don't like "players". That's the turn off word.

• You know their all gonna pick the first guy. What kind of a question is this? All females are shallow plain and simple.