What do I do? Should I stick around or leave? Help…?

I work under a general manager w/ two places. One of those places I work occasionally. The first time I worked at the occasional place my manager and I hit it off. The other girl I worked with reported him to HR for hitting on me. He got moved but we still work for the same company. We went on a first date, but it was held at my apartment bc we couldn't be seen. He came over and we talked, ate dinner, and messed around. He ended up staying the night, no sex. We woke up in each others arms and he ended up staying over till noon the next day. During that time he told me he could see himself dating me. Our communication has been on and off for about a week and a half bc of our company. He's been in trouble with the company so we have to keep it secretive. We hungout again and this time at his apartment. I went over and we cuddled, talked, gazed into each others eyes for long periods of time with no words, etc.. we did have a few intense make out sessions but no intercourse. He looked at me and told me that he wanted me and I asked for elaboration, bc I didn't know if he meant sexually or not. He said, well of course i want you sexually, but i mean wanting like wanting to be with someone. I really like the guy, and he calls me babe/baby. I just don't know if this is all real or not. The communication has been so iffy. There is a 7 1/2 year age gap. Age doesn't matter to me, but he usually dates older women. Is he toying with me and blaming the company…or is it real? HELP.

• Stick Around
  • Drop Him like a hot pan.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a good reason he got in trouble for hitting on you. Two people dating in the same company cause a fuckton of problems and it should be kept separate. Think more about your career (if this a workplace you currently enjoy) or just think about your own wellbeing in the long run taking possible breakup into account.

• The thing is… it isn't my career. I just want to know if the guy is playing me or not.

• Then I have no clue. Sorry that I couldn't help!

What Guys Said 1

• He's gonna use you. He just wants some young pussy trust me.

• If you don't mind my asking,
      why do you think so?

• Because he usually dates older women. He will have much more in common with them mentally and emotionally. When he's that much older, it's hard for him to respect and relate to you on that level. Therefore he won't stick around.

• Thank you for your thoughts. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't have sex with him, you don't know his intentions and he is not consistent with the phone calls. you can never really tell what persons true motives are. If you want to take a leap of faith then go ahead but be ok with the fact that it might can end good or bad. If your emotional like me I wouldn't even take the leap of faith unless he committed to you and showed consistency.