Online Dating a guy- All suggestions are welcome!?

I met this nice guy online through a chat and dating site. First it was just flirting and then it started to get serious. He is a nice person and a workaholic. We chat everyday and he makes sure that he takes out time to chat. Since we live in two different countries, we make sure that we have the common time window to do that. We always leave good morning and good night messages. The thing is that he has seen me twice on the camera but he says that he has an old borrowed laptop from a friend and the cam is not working in that. He is very sincere and he anything upsets me he makes sure that it is resolved. When I ask him to get a cam, all he says is not to push him. But lately he has been opening up slowly. All is good but it is the cam that is bothering me. Any suggestion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Which dating site is it? And if he says no to cam then he's probably a bit insecure or not so confident.

• yes thanks, this is what i feel too.

• Took you 7days to gimme most helpful?:D But thanks anyway I appreicate that madame. So how is it going?

What Guys Said 4

• Kinda a bit selfish if he can see u while you can't , he need to put more effort by buying the cam and install them though..

just my opinion..

• Fishy as shit. Sounds like some catfish stuff right here. I would hold off getting too invested until he can prove he is who he says he is.

• You could always send him a camera. What dating site is it?

• Waste of time, to be dating someone a country away.

What Girls Said 0