What would you guys rate me?

1-10, 10 is the best
I want honest opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• An 8 and thats a great score in my book

• To much makeup I would like to see you in a more natural look then I could really rate you. misscoffeehead is very natural at times

• If anything your going after her and saying things. I just don't like her attitude and saw what you said so I thought I would say something in your favor

• LOl JustBanANNAz Oh you came over on this side. I thought you were talking to me in your area in this thread, lmao you have me confused

What Guys Said 42

• You already know that you are very pretty. I understand that it's important to get affirmation from others from time to time.

I'll give you a 9+ not because I think you want to hear it but because it's what I, and others, feel.

If your personality is as sweet as your face then you are a truly amazing person! :)

• I would say about 3/4 i don't know if your real

• dude.. why would i bother asking people to rate me then? what would be the point? duh..

• what kind of crappy logic is that?

• Because that's the hard truth

• Probably good at giving head/10

• rude!

• WELL SORRY.

Has unique facial characteristics which causes romantic and/or sexual attraction to those who are interested in women/10

• Another "PLEASE LOOK AT MEEEE!!!" post.

• exactly what you call it!

• Most people don't know why they do things. Usually because they are emotional decisions. Emotions aren't logical

• Oh yeah well usually its coz its the interwebs and I don't give a fuck but totally all that ish sounds legit too

• You look attractive. Probably a solid 8/10.

• 9/10
    I like your nose, and soft eyes

• 8runette :D

• 8/10. Pretty attractive

• You have a generally sweet look to you, kind eyes. I like that, its attractive. :)

• Your very pretty, 8/10

• I don't rate women. It's demeaning

• Why did you ask about yourself, if you think your friend (who is also on here) is the prettiest?

• That's what I've been told. that it's "weird" to call other men "pretty" or whatever.. that only girls can do it to other girls and not be considered gay... are you sure you're not gay, or bi?

• why would i be gay or bi wtf? how did u get to that conclusion? i am not against gay or bi people thats fine with me whatever they want they can do but no i am straight as a line

• 7/10 your pretty. I would consider dating you ;p

• Your eyes are so attractive,8

• For me you are 9 outta 10

• On your profile pic you get a 9.5/10 for your face

• More detail: love your eye, nice and big and inviting. Love your lips would look amazing with bright red lipstick on.

can't rate you on body as can't see but imagine its top notch

• 8 u look attractive , bad luck people seem rude to u :|

• that's just 'cause they're hiding behind a computer and anonymity. People are never mean to me in real life and I am not mean to them

• no sweetheart @CherryCoke89CherryCoke89 you are... I am not anonymous i have my real name and a real pic of myself... as for you, no pic and no real name = anonymous

• The internet not real anyway.

• 10 is very little for you... i'll give you 11... OUT OF 100!!! LOL

• mpravo agori mou, tin fili mou omos tin gamises proxthes...

• not as difficult as the german language... have you tried to even pronounce a german word? Hah

• The oldest language is not Greek, lol. And yes, it is very difficult. I'm Jewish though, and read Hebrew. Even more challenging because it's based on symbols, just like Hieroglyphics. I think anyone who can read Hieroglyphics is awesome

• 7.8/10 It's something about your high cheek bones and nose that I would consider "negative". Maybe it's the way your face is turned. Positive features would be your eyes and I like the way your bangs are.

• I don't like really like rating people using numbers. But i will say I think you're an attractive girl.

• you are awesome 9/10

• Probs like a 7.5, but if I was in your age bracket, I'd find you too intimidating.

• definitely 9 or 10

• I take it back. You are a 1, 2vat best.. you don't know how to say thank you when someone compliments you

• Id go 7 but still not pretty enough for me to get out of my chair

• I say 8/10.

• I would smashhhh, I'm still more pretty though. :)

• i would need to see a nude pic to judge properly

• I don't really use numbers so I would just say you are somewhere between 5 to 6.5?

• Looks very good... between 8 to 8.5... Yea you would def get a 8.5 sec stare from me... without blinking :))
    I do go for personality a lot...

• 8.5/10 you look amazing

• easy 9 in that picture... probably a ten in other ones. You are very good looking.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 10

• lol u only respond when people dont give u what u wanna hear.
    and when they do compliment u, u dont even thank them. smh.

• oh sweetheart, yes i do... i thank them by sending them a private message, they deserve that much!

• crap... agh thanks but lets not do this please @iron_man lol!
      youz being a troublemaker today/tonight!

• Not really

• You look a bit mature for your age group 18-24. Or is the age group a mistake? You look my age (I'm 31 in a few days) But you are attractive!

But this is something that I notice a lot in American girls. A lot of you in your early 20's look like 30 something girls in my country. And I am positive it's because of US food, meat and dairy which is banned in the EU, because you guys still use hormonal treatments in cattle.

• acutally i was born and raised in Germany...
      I am 18, turning 19 in a few months
      and yes what u said is veeery true

• Ow and again.. you ARE very attractive. I love your face! But I have to say people usually tend to guess my age at 24. Maybe my vegetarian lifestyle has to do with that? Because around that age I became a vegetarian and it seems time just stopped lol.

• @julyandews haha i know, my sis is a vegetarian and she doesn't look her age..

• What's wrong with these girls asking for beauty rate? Are you girls really that insecure and attention seekers? Jesus Christ lol chill

• Most important is how u see urself

• Your pretty! Around an 8-9 :) you seem like a good person :)

• I don't rate. But I'd like to say you've got good looks. And your eyes are just awesome. :D

• Until you post an actual pic of yourself the answer is 0

Whoevers pic you decided to use for your rating fun is also a lot older than 18-24

• haha those pics are mine and no i am not older than that

• Nice words I am starting to figure that chick out now

• perfect 10 ^^

• Freaking stunning!!!@ WOW

• 10/10 would bang!