(Really) short girl and (really) tall guy?

I'm REALLY tall (more than 190cms), while the girl I have a crush on is REALLY short (less than 160cms).
What do girl think of a guy with this much difference in height?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm about 5'2 and I liked a guy who was 6'2. I was worried about that at first but I got over it really fast as I began to like him. I was worried what it would look like to other people and if it would look awkward but all my girlfriends said it would be cute and that they wish they were shorter. Long story short, it doesn't really matter at all. And if she likes you back it won't matter to her either!

• Ah, god, I know it'd be cute and all. I was worried about practice (I do know a couple of a tall guy and short girl, but the difference is much less, like 159 vs. 186).

What Girls Said 4

• its so damn cute

• Are you still growing? That's way too tall.

• I sure hope I've got no more growing up to do, still, they say it stops at 21 years for men. It'll take a couple of years if science is right.

• Can you give me some of your hormones. I want to be taller.

• I wish I could.

• So when u have to kiss her u gotta lift her up n kiss her! :P cute n awkward!

• It's so freaking cute (: I love it

What Guys Said 2

• My gf is 5 2" and I'm 5 10"... I find it super cute when she has to go one her toes to hug around my neck.

Gets me everytime :)

• If you like her that's cool I'm 194 the shortest I'll go is 175