Why is my boyfriend on a dating site?

So my boyfriend is on a dating site. We met online 4 months ago. He is on a different dating site and he is "online today". What do I do? How do I confront him? Its so awkward. What do I do?

my friend is on the dating sight and told me and showed me his account
HELP I CONFRONTED HIM HE DENIED IT AND GAVE ME HIS LOG IN !

Most Helpful Girl

• If you both are Not Exclusive nor Official, then he is up for grabs, can go on whatever "Dating sight" of his choice and doesn't have to answer to any-----One.
    However, if he has been with you for a "Four month" stretch and you Both have become as One, made some sort of agreement to what is and is Not in your newbie relationship, then he is Cheating, Cheating You and needs to be called on the carpet for it.
    It's a slap in your face and you are being treated unfairly like a door mat if he is Yours for the taking and no one else's. And with this "Online" and some, it is showing me Now just what he is all about. In either case, he is Not looking for A Real relationship nor being hooked at the hip with any One girl right now.
    Have a little chit chat with him, don't let this sleeping dog lie dormant. See where you stand.
    Good luck. xx

• your right !!! I am being a push over. I asked him to call me so when he calls I am going to confront him whats the best way to start.

• were exclusive

• Good girl, stand on your feet... If you stand for this, you will stoop to whatever poop Rover throws your way down the dating line... So Exclusive? Okay, Cheat sheet all the way.. This little doggie needs to lie down, back away, start begging for your forgiveness or stay Permanently in a Doghouse, not the dollhouse he has with you and took for granted... Once he starts it, he won't stop. He doesn't want a good thing commitment, just to have his cake and eat it too... xx

What Guys Said 7

• You go up to him, tell him you are dumping him for being a pig and looking for more fish in the sea and he just lost this one. Turn away. Get in car. Drive away. Block him on everything.

• Easy, Confront him. That's what you do. How? Go up and ask.

• He's a player and keeping his options open. He may even be cheating on you. Kick him to the curb. He doesn't deserve you.

• Lol you shouldn't be worried about confronting him, he should better have a damn good reason to be on one...

• What are you going to say when he asks 'how do you know unless you were on there too'?

• Like everyone else said, just confront him

• Dating site? Whats itsname?

What Girls Said 6

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1179538-my-boyfriend-is-on-a-dating-site-should-i-make-an-account-message

Do the same thing she did - if you're not the same person-. He's obviously searching for "other" opportunities aka cheating on you. Do it, confront him, show him the evidence and then break-up with him.

• I am scared it sounds bad but I don't wanna lose him

• He's not being truthful to you. Are you in an open-relationship? If not, then I don't see why you have to put up with this. Imagine if the roles were reversed. What do you think he would do?

• were completely exclusive.

• How did you find this out?

• my friend has an account on there and called and told me.

• Ohhh okay. Well... he clearly doesn't have good intentions as far as this goes. If I were you I wouldn't feel awkward bringing it up because you really should just bail.

• I'd set up an account and message him telling him he's dumped. Show him the same respect he's shown you by not even doing it in person. Sort of poetic justice!

• Get Em!! Dont let that shii slide. And dont fall for that lie that he's looking for "new friends" more like... A new GIRLfriend

• Tell him your friend saw him on a dating site, and that it said he'd been online that day. Ask why he's still on there. If he's got a decent explanation (and you believe him), let him know if you're uncomfortable with the situation. He should delete the account if you ask. He could easily be cheating or "shopping around", though, so be careful.

My boyfriend and I both still go onto the dating site where we met, but we also have little disclaimers on our profiles (like the relationship status is "In a relationship" and we've got a line in the Bio section mentioning it). We actually made friends while we were looking around, but we haven't really bothered to switch to Facebook or texting with them. But we told each other early on about it, instead of waiting for the other to find out.

• OMG this can be so much fun. Hahaha.. I would be pissed first and it would already be over for me BUT I will not tell him anything yet. I like to have fun, play a litlle game. Go apply to that site, take a fake profile pic, start chatting with him and convince him to give you his number. Maybe even meet up in person lol.. I would love to see that face muwahahaha