I just have no idea what to do anymore?

My best friend, whom also became my girlfriend, has said she needs time to get herself together. We have 5 years of history & she knows I love her & her little girl deeply. She has a lot of problems, being "hard to handle", anxiety, and other stuff. I toughed it out, and I have always been there for her to support her/ encourage. I don't yell at her or whatever even, when she angers me. But the moment, something happens, I do something silly she doesn't like... She will yell, and cuss me out :/ Ever since she told me, that she felt overwhelmed or out of place due to Prozac I believe, in order to get her in some type of balance. I just feel like giving up, I wanted to marry her & she knew it all. But she seems to just not care anymore.

It hurts me to just suffer, I'm a good guy, and get the treated badly... If I treated her, how she does me. She'd have left a long time ago.

Good point, its just everything went so well, until she had to go to the doctor, they gave her Prozac. Then after that, it all changed.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "If I treated her, how she does me. She'd have left a long time ago. "

And maybe you should have left long ago too. With friends like her, who needs enemies?

When a woman says "needs time to get herself together", that's girl talk for "I am not interested in you and don't want to be around you anymore".