How do I get a girlfriend if I don't have any personality or charm?

I think one of the reasons that I've never had a girlfriend is because I don't have any personality or charm, I feel cursed really. I guess girls don't think I'm interesting :(

How do I get a girlfriend if I don't have any personality or charm? Do girls care about that?

Girls what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a personality, but you're probably insecure (which can be a huge turnoff). Fix that, but don't become an arrogant asshole. Don't be desperate for a relationship, just meet more people, make more friends and eventually you will find that one of those friends is pretty funny and has a lot in common with you. Let love happen to you and don't desperatly seek it, because you will probably search for the wrong things while being desperate.

What Girls Said 4

• Not sure how to get a girlfriend when you think so... plainly of yourself. How can one not have a personality? You should probably fix your self-esteem first: you know, be happy, content and proud of who you are and what you do before you try and "get" yourself a girlfriend.

• You don't have a personality?

• Yes girls care. Let loose don't worry about what people think of you. Be awkward and say anything that comes to mind

• Be mysterious and a douchebag girls like guys they can have drama with. Make sure you act cold and distant so she can try to change you

What Guys Said 4

• Unless you're rich or a bodybuilder, you'd better get those two things. I wouldn't want a girl with no personality or charm no matter how hot she was.

• You do have a personality, whether it's an interesting one or not is something else. Well I'm a bit of a joker with an accent so I make friends with girls easily.

What's your personality like?

• Money and muscles, to begin with. Then work on developing a personality that you would want to present to the world.

• Your vanilla personality is your charm.