Do guys sometimes break up with a girl because they actually are falling in love with her?

My guy friend broke up with the girl he was dating because he started to develop feelings for her and thing Were getting serious between? Has this ever happened to anyone here? if so, why would you break up with someone uou love?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear of taking responsibility, Fear of the sequence of life path, Fear of the inability of own, Fear of hurting the other side, Fear of he's the wrong guy to the girl, Escapes, No confrontation, No serious feeling, Saved himself from endless self blaming , right picking for the consequence and right picking for the girl's life, better off without him.

What Guys Said 5

• I've done it sure, it's freaky having that kind of pressure in a situation. It made me uncomfortable to be so reliant on her, so I ended it

• The only only I've ever dated broke up with me BECAUSE i had feeling for her, it goes both ways I guess.

• Nope. Yes guys that have been played before or fooled in relationships do fear getting hurt but no guy will run from it. It's a easy excuse that most girls believe if you say that you are scared of falling in love and that's why you end it. Because the girl believes it and can get over it easier then what the real reason may be.

• Because you know they aren't the right person for you. And that you won't be completely 100% with them. So to save heart ache and pain you let them go.

Or maybe you aren't ready for a serious girlfriend yet. And you don't have time.

• I can't imagine I'd break up for that reason, If I was in a relationship already those feelings would be desirable - so I can't understand that. Sorry for my lack of insight...

What Girls Said 0