Get a snap chat saying "I miss you" after not talking for a month and a half. What is up with that?

Got involved with a friend over the summer and when she left for school, we didn't end on very good terms. Over the last month and a half, there has been occasional texts like "oh thought you might like this" kind of stuff but no conversations. She was acting immature during the summer and I decided I was tired of putting up with it so I distanced myself. Now after a month and a half of virtually no contact, she ups and sends me a snap chat saying "I miss you". What is up with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• What was she doing to act immature? She probably misses you... hence saying she misses you lol

What Girls Said 2

• She prob does really miss u but wants you to start the convo and say sorry for being so distant and that u miss her as well she waiting for u to make the first move

• She's probably lonely and she knows you'll be there. She may miss you but from the sounds of things she knows you care for her and she uses that to her advantage

What Guys Said 0