Let's hear it ladies. What do you look for in a guy?

The question says it all.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that any guy or girl goes through immediate appearance-wise approval in the first few seconds you meet each other :P. After that's alright, not too fat, not too ugly, I'd say find someone who's on the same intellectual wave length, also not too much older in age - max 8 years or so, I guess. Someone who's devoted to me as I'm devoted to him. Caring, a communicator, respectful, intelligent, ambitious, active and funny. I dislike lazy bums, you don't need to be an athlete or anything, but coach potatoes are no-noes. Also at least taller than I am, which shouldn't be too hard.

What Girls Said 6

• Open mindedness and willing to travel with me... besides the normal physical appeal stuff, that is what I really want, but it is so hard to find that._.

• I like guys who are sorta artsy, bookish type. sarcastic sense of humor and big bright personality. I've found my dream guy and I know he likes me, I'm just waiting for him to ask me out <3

• I want a guy who will beat the shit out of me so I can make a post on gag later about it
    I just want to fit in

• Funny personality great smile humble strong romantic compassionate healthy protective

• intelligence, personality, humbleness, adventurous, kindness & looks, but is not that important.

• Kind. To me and to others.
    Respectful. Of me, himself, family and others.
    Family orientated.
    Ambitious. Work orientated/Has goals.
    Intellectual. Street and book smart. Optimistic. Sees the good in things.
    Funny. Has sense of humor.
    Charismatic.
    Tall. Taller than me.
    Attractive. Looks at least 7/10.
    Creative. In any way.
    Bilingual. Speaks at least 2 languages.

:) does he exist?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm gonna take a wild guess and say what they want you to believe but what they really want.
    They will say the following. Personality, kindness, loyalty, confidence etc.
    But what they really want, Good looks, money, big dicks and douche bags.

• Not sure if anyone's really aiming for douche bags. You're describing a pretty materialistic girl here.

• I think you mean unambitious, lazy guys. Not all girls are materialistic, but every girl will probably look for qualities in a man which will secure their household, eg. paying job, or at least potential and willing to work hard or something like that.

• If you need someone based on job security and a nice house etc. Then your materialistic.