Guys: Which of these two girls would you rather be romantically involved with and why?

Girl A: She is your stereotypical hot, smart, popular girl all the guys think is attractive. She is considered to be beautiful due to her flawless milky-white skin, vixen green eyes, and long, soft, and graceful raven hair. Although she is 5'2 and extremely thin, she has a nice body with curves and a huge butt for her weight. She has what you would call a "sexy, sultry voice". She is quite intelligent and diligent when it comes to her schoolwork, as she is one of the top student in the class. She is extremely mature ; almost as if she were an adult. Although she may seem innocent due to her quiet, cool and reserved nature, she is a party animal on the inside and has gotten drunk and made out with boys at parties before. She is NOT easy to get and it takes a lot to make her laugh. Although the image she projects of herself is of grace and confidence, in reality, she is extremely insecure as she has gone through anorexia and still thinks she is fat and ugly although she is extremely thin and quite gorgeous. She cares greatly about her image and the way others percieve her. She is constantly surrounded by friends.
Girl B: She is an innocent, timid girl who is very emotionally fragile and prone to crying and being frightened. Physically-wise she isn't beautiful yet she is "cute" due to her large doe eyes, frightened expression, and shy smile. She has a cute, childlike voice. She is a tall, very thin girl and her body seems very fragile and in reality, it is. She is very delicate and gentle. Despite her lack of friends due to her shy and quiet nature, she has a very cheerful, happy, and energetic aura. She is very playful (prone to giggling), sweet and innocent and it is almost as if she were a little girl. However, she is afraid of a lot of things and tends to hide behind others. She is slightly insecure, and it is quite obvious. Youd never see her at a crazy party and is usually always in her house. She is one of the most kindest and caring people you'll ever meet.

She is reserved in school and quiet during class, but when it comes to parties, she is the opposite.
I apologize. I meant she does talk to people, she just isn't loud and noisy about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If both of them are in the mid to late 20's in college, I would choose B. The giggling part is the reason why I would choose her because I tend to laugh alot. Usually but not always very popular girls are uptight and care about what people around them think so they will have to act as part of something to fit in.

What Guys Said 12

• I would absolutely prefer B for a serious relationship.

• Wow, these two sound just like my friends and the best I want for them is to be happy, lol, I couldn't date them; friends are friends

• by the way you describe their bodies, girl A sounds like bang material, and girl B relationship material.

Same for their personalities.

• neither they both suck and i would break both of them like twigs if i tried to sex them

• Second one sounds good to me.

• I choose Mary Ann. ;-)

• Girl A sounds hot, but way to much work. Girl B is totally dope, my kinda bae.

• Girl A all the way haha

• Heh, B for me

• Girl B all the way... she's got many if not all the characteristics I like in a girl.

• Girl 2! Hnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg

• A sounds hot, but I'd rather have a serious thing with B

What Girls Said 3

• I think Girl A would be more popular with guys but I'm not a guy so I don't know.

• interesting that so many guys picked girl B I thought girl A would win all the way. To me girl A is your average high school girl, girl B may have more to her but hard to tell.

• Although there is no denying that Girl A is beautiful, she has a pretty basic personality. In my opinion, at least. The special thing about girl B, however, most certainly isn't her looks. She is cute. Thats it. Personality-wise, however, she has such a fragile feminine grace I honestly doubt is possible to replicate. Its hard to explain. She is almost like an infantile version of marilyn monroe. Im surprised guys picked Girl B as well.

• It saddens me to hear girls "try hard" to be something theyre not. I know both of these girls in real life, and Girl A is found to be a bit intimidating by men but attractive, regardless. Girl B, as cute as she is, is often ignored... yet, treated with much more respect. Guys tell Girl A they want to do her while they tell Girl B she's adorable. It all comes down to what you would want in a relationship i suppose

• I would like the way girl B is treated. I guess I'm confused cause I'm a mix between a and b but whenever I'm mostly B I never get that from guys.

• You contradict yourself how can girl A be reserved when she's popular and a party animal?

• That still doesn't make sense. If she's that quiet in school how would she even be invited to parties if she hardly even talks to any guys. How is she even popular if she doesn't talk to anyone lol

• Obviously A lol guys don't care about anything but looks. Girl B sounds weird tbh I know you're girl A btw...

• Lmao, k.