Is she still interested?

i went out on two dates with this girl and she told me she just wanted to be friends for now. She was like "we can still go out but i don't want a relationship". i figured that was just a "not interested" but she calls and texts me constantly. tells me she's thinking about me, holds my hand and basically wants to be close to me a lot. Sometimes I feel like she still likes me but then i asked her to get some dinner and she cancelled on me but then rescheduled, were supposed to go out tomorrow. its just kinda confusing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your probably over thinking all this she could of actually been busy, or maybe she is just nervous about it developing into a relationship that she's not ready for but she's obviously interested in you or she wouldn't constantly call and text you. just try not to over think what ever happens, happens

What Girls Said 1

• That is very confusing, you could either confront her about it and get the truth to whether you should move on or not or not think about it to much and just be cool like whatever works

What Guys Said 1

• She likes plaing around. I've had it before. When she's in the moment with you, she likes you and will show interest. But she's afraid to commit to a relationship with you. Maybe she doesn't think you're the right one, but enjoys playing around with you in the meantime.