Unhappily married and In love with a co worket?

I'm unhappily married with children. Basically just sticking around for kids. I'm head over heels for a coworker. He's a big flirt, but shy and doesn't communicate his feelings but I know he likes me too. Went out after work one night for some drinks. We we said our goodbyes he gave me the tightest hug and a couple of kisses. A week later we go out again for drinks. Later on we say out goodbyes and gives me another big hug, I leaned over for a kiss and he turned his cheek so I would kiss that I
Instead. I was completely devastayed.
I'm so confused and I dont know what to do. Any thoughts ot sugrdyopnf

Most Helpful Guy

• So, have you ever lost everything that is important to you?
    If you have, you are about to do it again. If you haven't, prepare to see what it feels like.

I strongly discourage you from continuing your present course. I understand that your marriage sucks, and when your marriage sucks your whole life sucks. I'm married too, and when my wife and I are in a tiff I can tell you that life itself will change color and the days become long, unfun, and full of misery. That is why I nip it in the bud, and I put a lot of effort into our problem solving and growing our problem solving skills.

If it is just too much for you, try counseling. If your counselor sucks, try other types of counselors. If you walk on this one, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. If you think you can cheat on the side and not get caught, you are probably wrong and you probably will. It is very possible that you will end up being hated by your kids too. Even if your husband is super craptastic, for being the one cheating you'll go down as the mom that ruined the home and emotionally abandoned the family (even though your love for them is completely unwavering), and they'll grudge on you for years, decades, perhaps their entire lives.

What Guys Said 2

• Marriage has nothing to do with you being happy. Stick to your vows and leave the co worker alone. You are trying to pull a man into the 2nd greatest sin on the planet adultry.

Stop thinking of yourself.

• Yes, talk to you husband and say you want a divorce instead of being a cheating bitch.

What Girls Said 3

• Why are you so unhappy in your marriage? I don't know enough to give advice here. However I do not advocate starting a new relationship before one is finished. You should make a decision and act on it as far as your husband goes. Are you bored with your marriage, is there nothing that could save it? Also as far as your co-worker goes, how can he trust you if he knows you are stepping out on your marriage? If you'd do it to your husband and father of your children what makes him think you wouldn't cheat on him? I don't think being married is a good foundation to start a new relationship on.

• Seek marriage counseling and fix things with your husband. Don't break your vows, try and work things out.. fall back into love. I understand and appreciate that you're staying for your kids, but it'd be so much more beneficial to them if they could see that they had parents who cared for and loved each other. My suggestion is to seek help regarding your marriage.

• You need to figure out what's going on in your marriage before you even entertain the idea of trying to get with someone else. You in no way shape or form are entitled to feeling ANYTHING about him rejecting a kiss from you until you handle your business at home.

I feel very sorry for your husband.