If you were forced to date outside of your country what would you choose :)?

If you were forced to date and live outside of your country, what would you choose? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how hard it would be to support myself. I would choose any country that I thought would make it easier on me to make a living. Most likely some place like England which has a decent economy. If money wasn't a problem I would prefer to live in an area like the Philippines. They have good weather, and I have heard the women there make wonderful wives.

What Guys Said 45

• Well, Canada is too cold.
    Australia is too hot.
    Yanks are too mental.

So I'm at a loss. Suggestions?

• China or France, where there aren't princesses or bunnies

• The Netherlands. One of the best countries in the world.

• latin america... i only date girls who were born and raised abroad at this point, currently dating a columbian girl... beats any American girl, anyday

• My top 12 favorites are: Australia, Russia, China, Czech republic, Canada, Bulgaria, Korea, Poland, Ireland, India, New Zealand and Japan.

• England or Switzerland

• Either a Scandinavian or a UK chick.

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../swedish+girls.jpg

I wonder if most Swedish girls are blonde? I don't have a preference for blondes, but the pic makes me wonder.

• I prefer a bit colder weather over hot weather so for me it would be more towards Canada, Scandinavian countries, the UK perhaps.. But i guess my number one option would be Iceland.

And no it's not only because, that's where "the hot chicks" live.
    I just like the colder weather, it gives more chance for romantic dates near a fireplace!
    And the accent of girls that live in these countries is just WOW.

• Being a UK citizen, I am an EU citizen; so I can basically live anywhere in the EU without restrictions.

I might go for the Republic of Ireland, because the Irish speak English and because of cultural similarities. I might go for Germany, as I really like German food and beer. I really like pizza; so I might go for Italy. Malta is small and sunny, which is nice.

• Japan, or Germany. Very beautiful places. More specially central/northern japan area

• I would choose Belgium.. such beautiful ladies there and no language problem because they speak the same language

• The US, it's were I hope I can end up living.
    I wouldn't mind Canada or Australia though.

• wait you said forced and thats a one way ticket.. how can i still choose when forced? :D

• But you were still free to choose, hypothetical situation :)

• oh i see. well.. in theory i choose yes. but since everything is practical i choose no.
      im just not the person (yet) to live outside my country and date outside. but im improving with pace ;)

• what do you mean like where would i choose to live and date?

• Easy in Sweden Swedish Girls

• Probably an american. Spanishn girls are pretty cool as well and german girls

• Pembrokeshire (Ireland) my ancient homeland.

• The girl I feel a click with. The one who smiles at me and that I feel at ease with. No matter from where she is :-)

• Either Australian or Brazilian

• The UK or New Zealand , the girls are hot :p

• Russian, German, and Hispanic girls.

• Brazil. The accent, bodies, booties. I'll be in heaven

• I choose Sweden.

• I would choose washington USA because I love the pacific coast in general or Frankfort Germany because I always wanted to live there and I would get the drive on the autobahn. I also love cold winters.

• Muslim cuties @chocolateismylover @arabianpwincess197 :***

• Didn't know choco lover is Muslim.

• my gosh , this tread is long

• Norwegian or Japanese?

• Korean 😍 or maybe... Nah korean lol

• UK, Germany, Sweden or Norway.

• I'll go to BR

• Canada =P so I can just bring her back to the U. S. or go with her easier.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 27