Found out my bf has a female account where he chats to men about sexual massages, , what does that mean?

He also has a male account but he uses the female one more. I found 14 men on there and he seems to enjoy talking to them about happy ending massages. I am kind of turned on though. The chats are pretty sexual.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its pretty rare, but there is a type of man out there that is both bi-sexual and transgendered (the two are not necessarily linked; the occurence is merely incidental), that would do exactly this kind of behavior.

See if he is interested in roleplaying as a woman in the bedroom with you or something to confirm the latter. I think initiating with the men online is probably proof enough of the former.

• But why is he so obsessed with massages?

• Well unless he is a physical therapy instructor, odds are he views massage as a close, intimate act, that while is not necessarily sex, is a form of bonding and togetherness.

What Guys Said 3

• He might be bi-sexual.

• I guess u should buy a strapon from a sex shop . And Start role playing

• He's a homo that hasn't come out yet.

What Girls Said 1

• Girl, run as fast as you can unless you like being with a gay that keeps you just to have intercorse with you...

• Why would he have sex with me if he was guy?