Do girls like Writers or find them boring as a person?

Basically, writing is the only talent I have. I can't dance or sing nor do i have extremely good looks ( a 7/10 maybe).

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure there's more to you than just being a writer. Are you a respectful person, do you have ambitions, how's your intellectual capacity (lol), are you a pleasant guy, are you a good communicator? I don't think people will or dislike another person just because one of their hobby's or skills.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm studying to be a screenwriter, language has always been my life and love, and I can never find people who are all that into reading and writing and such so I always really appreciate people who love it as much as I do, my perfect guy would be the writer-type, like Jack in King Kong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who like books do.

Also, if you're a writer, you have something that other guys fail with. Words, use them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a writer myself, Im nore into fanfiction or just fiction itself. Id find it hot if a guy was a writer aslong as he wrote things im intrested in

0|0
    0|0
  • Screenwriting, playwriting, novels? Yeah! My ex was very into but decided to drop that major (Screenwriting) since its not too flexible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Writers ♥_♥ Love them! :D
    By the way, 7/10 is above average, you know :)
    Though you would appeal more to the girls who love wtiting or reading books :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Writers are really cool. It is a talent you should be proud of. I wish I could make a living off my writing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm into them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys who write. If he can write poetry, then YAY.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's sweet and romantic

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.