Sending nude pictures to my girlfriend, Need ladies opinions?

My long distance girlfriend asked me to send her some naked pictures. I am going to do it. How should I pose? I am taking the pics myself

..
Anything else

Most Helpful Girl

• Tease her! Leave a bit to the imagination and her wanting to see more. Take a photo of your torso olmost showing your schlong but not quite. You could take a pic of your upper body and face slighty flex your muscles and bite your lower lip. Have fun :)

• Thanks for your advice :). Any other ideas you have would be appreciated. So do you think I should do all the pics as a tease? Or include some with my penis in them

What Girls Said 4

• dude just make sure your face ain't visible in the pics

• What ever you do, dont let your face be in the body pics or your parts with your face. Just incase you break up you are safe!!

• Have fun with it and don't send anything you may regret. Put some humor in it at times.

• take picture of your boner, always works.

What Guys Said 2

• Be careful of how you take the pictures. There are parts of the human body that are beautiful only on women and others that are beautiful only on men. The torso is the best option. You can also play with the color of the pictures. Make em a bit darker for example. It will turn her on. Here is an example of what Im talking about (its not me :P)

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...front+of+the+mirror+4.jpg

• Bend over and show her your dangling balls