Guys, would you date a cop?

I have always wanted to be a police officer& I have a positive career. But now I'm nervous that guys wouldn't date me. I mean, I would never give up my dream for it... But I'd still like to be in a relationship. I have already been shot once in police school by accident:(
Would guys like to date a police?

• Sure
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I like women police they can be rough and take no shit off men
    i know i was in hospital with woman cop and when she wanted to use
    the hall pay phone you either allowed her or your life was hell but
    she was nice she was a patient when i was in mental ward

What Guys Said 21

• As long as she's not going to call me on any potential stupid things we'll be fine :)

Disclaimer: I confirm nothing and deny nothing.

• Given the multitude of videos I have seen of US cops beating and shooting people and shooting dogs for no reason other than that they (the cops) were cowardly vicious psychopaths who thought that their badge was a licence to hunt as a pack and commit thrill-kill murders on a whim, I would not date a US cop. . . if I lived in the USA which thank Odin I do not.

• I would say no at first because I'm not exactly squeaky clean lol. But if she seemed down to earth then maybe

• Of course! Pepperspray and guns are so sexy :-)
    Oh I mean: sure, but not for that reason. Police officers are people like other and if a girl I like is a police officer I'll still like her as much as otherwise. For sure!

• Sure. Under the body armour and uniform she's still a nice juicy girl. Most of the female police officers I've seen around here are very cute, too.

• Just be careful it's not wise to flirt with a female police officer while she's on duty :P

• I don't see why not. Cops are people too. As long as you're a nice person. Will you cuff me if I'm naughty? lol

• That'd be an immediate turn off. I loathe cops, they abuse their power and too often have a us vs them mindset, like they think they're in Iraq or something.

And who would like knowing there is that very *slim* chance their gf will end up dead or injured?

• I'm taking a few law enforcement classes right now and am considering it as a career, so of course.

• you got shot? :O I've thought about being an officer but i dont know now. itd be a very emotional/physically taxing job. id always be worried about bad things happening.

• I wouldn't mind I just hope that they won't be all very serious about laws and what not when I break something very minor.

• i would and not at the same time. Id like the assertiveness she would have in her. But when it came to decision making, id no id have to put up with all her might on who gets the say.

• It'd be a tough decision, but if I liked the girl enough I would.

• Nope, I'm too much of an outlaw, and if we ever had too much friction in our relationship she'd just arrest me...

• Nah bro I'm sweet.

• Yes I would.

• How do u get shot by accident lol?

• Yeah... it was really embarrassing since It was my mistake.

• Heck yes :D. Women police are awesome and hot, lol. You could arrest me if you wanted ;).

• Yeah I'll date a girl that's a cop they need boyfriends too lol

• Sure, why not.

• I have and spend time with friends that are in the police force. we play a lot of role play games

• No I wouldn't.

What Girls Said 0