Stuck in between!

Ok I am in 7th grade. I was going out with a 9th grader and we kissed and everything and I felt like I really could last long with him. Well I found out a day before my birthday that he was making out with my BEST friend in 9th grade! So I broke up with him. I think I love him but I'm not sure I was so hurt that I cut myself with a razor on my wrists. I told my 2 besties. and they were there for me. I know he knows. I want to go back out with him so bad but I'm afraid to get hurt. There is this other boy, in my grade that I REALLY like. We dance at dances together and we are best guy+girl friend. We drink together and stuff. I'm not a bad girl when I mean that. EVERYONE does and I got dragged into it. He smokes pot but he stopped for me. And yesterday after the dance we hung out and talked a lot. We didn't kiss or anything because my b-day is may 17 and that was may 18. So I think we really had a connection. should I go back out with Tyler who cheated on me or should I see what happens between me and cody(bgf)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't take Tyler back! He cheated on you! Wait until he realizes what he did was wrong and make him want you back but don't accept him because he is such a loser for doing that to you.Go with Cody!

What Guys Said 1

• Try to talk to him and see what happened most of the time we are just over reacting I should know I have had it happen to me more than once and if you do get hurt try to protect yourself from it but not soo much that you hurt your self doing so and if he hurts you then you should have a good friend maybe not a best friend but a good friend to talk to when you need him or her !!:) if you want to ask anything else just ask

What Girls Said 8

• First of all, you are in 7th grade. You shouldn't even be smoking, drinking or having sex yet. Second why the hell would you cut yourself just because of a guy! Yeah, first love totally hurts but then get over him! It just shows that you are desperate and that is a total turn off. If he cheated on you it means he thinks that you are stupid and he just doesn't like you nor even love you. You are like what, 14 years old? Love doesn't exist at that age yet. Don't worry, you'll learn soon and by next year that Tyler guy may even be nothing to you anymore and you'll just be laughing at yourself too. And why the hell are you kids doing pot? Just to be cool? That's bull crap!

• Tyler is a player! Bottom line. If he made out with your best friend he doesn't care enough for you and you will only get hurt again. If cody stopped smoking pot for you he obviously cares! Your heart is safer with cody, and he'd be a way better boyfriend.

• First, don't drink, don't smoke, don't do any of that stuff.. I was in 7th grade when I started that stuff and everything got worse. I've gotten arrested twice and I'm only 15 now. About a month ago I stopped all of it.. Because I don't want to ruin my life and it will. And as everyone said pot is a gateway drug it is. stay away from it. don't hang out with people that do that stuff. but if there your reallly good friends just don't be around them when your doing it. Be a leader not a follower.

Second, don't cut. My friend use to do that. And it hurts yourself and it hurts the people around you that care. Some people will look at you different and people will just think your doing it for attention. Even though it may feel like a way "to get rid of the pain" see a guidance counselor or a school psychologist. I use to go to the psychologist she was mad cool and gave me cookies and I got out of class. You will grow out of it but don't do it in the first place. Instead of doing that why don't you go to the mall or go do somethin fun to get it off your mind.

Third, Tyler is a scum bag. I mean if he's gonna cheat on you with your bestfriend. Hes stupid obviosly you are going to find out. However, cody seems like a good kid except the drinking and smoking. But if he stopped smoking for you that's good. It means he really cares about you or he still does smoke but doesn't let you know. Even if he still does smoke, doesn't mean you need to. Im around it everyday get offered everyday but I just say no. Dont be afraid to say no. Again leader not a follower. So I think give cody a chance. And completely forget about Tyler. I mean he cheated on you once pretty much means he's going to do it again so your better off with cody. Good luck with everythingg!

• You should have a better opinion of yourself before you do anything at all honey, no man on earth is worth cutting yourself over, look at it now and for the rest of your life that any guy you choose to hang out with is LUCKY, because he could be doing much worse. I would dump the cheater and go for the friend dude. He loves you for your real self.

• go with cody =] I kinda have the same feelings that you have with tyler now. I was hooking up with this guy who turned out to be a real ass. he made up rumors about me, and told everyone else that I was basically a whore. but even after all that I still liked him, because when it was just us, well everything was just amazing. but eventually you learn that no matter how much you want someone to change the game for you, they never will. once an ass, always an ass, no matter how convincing.

so the bottom line is, tyler hurt you once, and will probably hurt you again. so unless your up for the potential heartbreak, go with cody. you guys already have the good friendship you need in a relationship

goodluck =]

• See what happens with cody. If you go back with Tyler you will always be worried that he is cheating on you again. Out with the old in with the new. And if you are in 7th grade don't don't worry about it being to serious just have some fun.

• No guy should ever cheat on a girl. and if things are going well with you and cody I would say see where things are going to go with that. None deserves a broken heart.

• Ok. First off you shouldn't be drinking if you are only in 7th grade. You shouldn't need a guy to stop smoking pot for you if he's only in 7th grade. You all are way too young. Don't ever cut yourself because of a guy. That's retarded. If he cheated on you, get over it. He's in 9th grade? You shouldn't be going out with a kid that much older than you, if he cheated on you he doesn't like you. Get over him. As for the other guy, other than the pot thing, he sounds good. Go for him. If he's the same age as you trust me, the whole, "omg he's a highschooler" thing is stupid. I went to highschool, all that stuff is stupid. He doesn't love you. There is no such thing as love before you are 16.