Do shy guys invest in women like outgoing men?

I am shy guy and I haven't really invested interest in any woman in my life. It's not a fear of rejection either. I just don't have it in me to approach women. I don't want to fall in love because it comes with drama. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything to be honest. People today make it seem like men need a woman in their lives, when in reality, you don't.

Sorry if this comes off the wrong way. I'm not trying to be mean, but what can a woman offer me besides sex? How will this improve my life? Will it pay my bills? Will it keep a roof over my head? No. I have more important things to do (such as work, school, taking care of my dog, and taking care of my elderly parents) than chase women.

My mom's final wish (she has 6 months to live) was for her to see me bring a girl home. Sadly, I won't give her that wish. I don't want to date a woman and break her heart because I can't give her a committment. That's selfish. Any other shy guys like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey. Im not a shy guy. Im not even a shy girl. Im just an overly feminist girl and im actually so surprised by what you said. I've never once heard a guy say that before. You are totally right. Men don't need women. Women don't need men. We ca accomplish a life on our own. There will always be horny people out therr to keep on populating for us. Honestly bring a friend home to your mom. If it's her last wish. She'll never know. But you do you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "My mom's final wish (she has 6 months to live) was for her to see me bring a girl home. Sadly, I won't give her that wish. I don't want to date a woman and break her heart because I can't give her a committment. That's selfish. Any other shy guys like this? "

www.troll.me/.../...mutha-fucka-is-you-serious.jpg

You f***en Beta! You go out there, man up and find yourself a woman for your ailing mother. I can't believe I just read this. Brah, its your mothers dying wish and you don't want to grant it to her? You're crazy brah.