How can anyone deny that dating is NOT much much easier for women?

I mean really, how can anyone logically deny that?

It's so obviously easier for women to date, hookup or even get a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• hooking up is easier, dating is easier, getting in a relationship is harder. there are more girls looking for relationships and more guys looking for just hookups and sometimes a date can lead to a hookup. it's definitely easier for guys to find a girl who wants a relationship than it is for a girl to find a guy who wants a relationship.

• You're dead wrong, all of that is easier for girls, it might be harder to find a relationship for girls but its even harder for a guy

Look around on this site, a majority of the guys are single not by choice and a majority of the girls are in a relationship

• i'm glad you wish i could be a guy so that i would commit suicide. you have some deep-seated issues my friend. sorry you're so unhappy being a guy.

• and by the way i never said that i don't have it easy. i said that girls overall don't have it any easier.

• i think it's probably easier to hook up for women. but... i have had zero luck with dudes so personally, dating/long-term relationships don't seem easier for women.

• You're probably not putting yourself out there enough because it's easy as shit for women

• That's why girls don't give a lot of guys a chance. Some guys know how to get laid consistently and, well, when they have options they're not gonna settle down for every girl, and there are other guys who have the hardest time getting girls, and girls don't give a shit about them. I know it's hard for girls to find good relationships, but it's very hard for a lot of guys to get into even a crappy one.

• I think it's easier for a woman to hook up but not find a relationship.

• If it's easier to hook up its also easier to find a relationship

• Nice ad hominem, strong argument are you a lawyer?

• Only on the internet.

• We can't, no one can. It is MUCH easier for women, all women. Even unattractive women have a much easier time. I am just being honest with you.

• which planet are you from cos if you are from earth you would see that dating isn't easier for women's

• I agree about the hook-ups, and maybe also about the dating. But not about the relationships.

• Do you not see your flawed logic?

So girls can get hook ups easier, girls can get dates easier but they dont have an easier time getting relationships?

What do you think relationships come out of? the sky?
      No they come from hookups and dates

• Those hook ups can and do lead to relationships, thats my point.

Women have more men interested in them than men do women

• They can, yes.

• Its not!! Girls receive messages, complements, and get hit on daily. But 9/10 who message are just trying to fuck, they don't want a relationship and it's hard to tell if they really want a relationship or if they want you for a night

• And then the genuine ones that do want you, you dont want
      This is your own fault not the system, it's like me bringing you 10 pies, and you wanting none of them meanwhile joe sitting over there gets 0 pies and just wants one fucking pie

• You literally disagreed with anyone who put women have it harder, if you didn't want an honest answer you shouldn't have asked.

• Because they're not honest answers

• I don't deny it.

• It's not have to many guys in my class don't even look at me as much I try to be pretty showin skin it didn't work it's not easier at all it's the same for both gender

• You're doing something wrong, plus if you really wanted amazing results do online dating

• Lol online dating is worst I always get the guys I don't want so it's nothing

• You must be really ugly then because even average looking girls get 100s of messages on online dating

• Sure, I guess it is. You guys have other things easier though. It probably evens out.

• i would say only initially we have it easier

• You have it comparatively easier from the beginning to the end

• people are entitled to their opinion

• It's not opinion it's fact
      I wish you could be a guy for just a week to see for yourself

What Guys Said 11

• You ask a question and vehemently deny any comment that runs contrary to your opinion. Are you only looking for women to support your conclusion?

Well I'm a guy and I can say I haven't had a hard time getting a relationship when I wanted it. I don't have any magical power that you don't have or anything. Anything that I can do any other guy can. If you aren't happy with your success with something try to change it instead of blaming the world for not being the way you expected it to be. Many things in life aren't what we expect it to be or easy but that's life bro. Best of luck to you.

• Says the 6'+ white guy

• Don't want your sympathy, keep it

• Okay I'm sorry.

• I think it might be even harder for women, possibly. From what I see and hear most places, a huge percent of men have caught on to hookups/picking up girls, and decided to mimic said glorious lifestyle.

Especially with laws like "Yes means Yes." girls are firmly on the way to becoming sex objects, only.

Not to mention, most women are too cowardly to approach men. And the men that can approach women and be attractive to them, are by default more likely to be the pickup artist type/picking up side pieces.

• Other than you sitting there and responding "You're wrong" or "Women have it easier".
    Please provide some definitive proof, for your facts. Convince me, us. That you are correct.
    Something other than your butt hurt, dateless, anger filled opinion.

• Go make a fake female online dating profile and see for yourself like I did

• So it was easy for you to get relationships? Guys were contacting you. Saying they want to have a relationship with you?

• Yeah, dating and hookups are probably easier. But since it takes two people to have a relationship, that means there are roughly as many relationshipless women as there are men. In the hetero world anyway.

• Hooking up pretty much stays easier for women.

Relationships are only easier for women under 25, or broke women in comparison with broke men.

• you can't open your mind towards them. you are doing it right now, setting up your own world in your mind, you are only hurting yourself and your psychological state

• You can thank desperate men for that.

• I respectfully disagree with most female answers here.

Women:
    Attain Sex: Easy
    Attain Relationship: Hard

Men:
    Attain Sex: Hard
    Attain Relationship: Hard

It's no easier for a man to get into a relationship than a woman.

• Nobody can truly deny it

• Wow someone is easily annoyed. XD