Ladies, would you date the following guy?

I have a friend who is 29 and isn't sure whether his lifestyle makes him attractive or not. He is a nice guy, very thin, and well dressed but often people think he is gay. He's friendly and is able to make friends easily. However he's on a reasonably low wage job of £22k a year and works long hours and many weekends in retail. He didn't go to university and isn't academically intelligent. He probably won't progress higher in his career and he wouldn't risk moving companies ever, because he's comfortable where he is. He still lives at home with his parents and is a bit of a mummy's boy. He doesn't drive and has no desire to learn (he lives in a suburban area where most people drive).

Ladies, would you date that kind of guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• the fact he does drive or have a car yet is probably the biggest deal breaker i see to girls

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, he seems perfectly happy with the life he has, and I am okay with that. But personally I like someone with ambition and drive x

• No thanks.

• Ummm... probably not... but that is just me!(: I'm sure other ladies would love to!(:

• Should of added a poll to get more responses.

Sounds like a feminine, poor, loser. hell no.