Is it a turn off when a girl smokes?

Guys, is it a turn off when a girl smokes? I'm talking about weed, not cigarettes

• yes,
  • no,

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly not really.. I think it's cool sometimes to have a girl to roll with and just hang out and probably play some Pink Floyd with.

What Guys Said 8

• It is to me because I've never smoked anything. I prefer a girl who doesn't smoke either.

• To me it is, as I don't ever plan on doing any kind of drug and my honor calls me to uphold the laws of my country, in which smoking weed is illegal.

• Yeah not into Pot heads

• Its a huge deal breaker for me.

• I'd rather that than cigarettes personally. I've never smoked either, but as long as I pass my drug tests at work I could care less.

• Only if done excessively to the point that she has no ambition

• Yes, I think its gross and I'm very sensitive to smoke (weed or cigarette) oddly enough I enjoy watching girls smoke and think its sexy. Just the act itself I guess.

• If it's weed then no, it's nice (as long as she doesn't overdo it) but cigarettes are a big turn off

What Girls Said 0