So my best friend told my crush I like him. he said he doesn't know if he likes me back. what do I do? please help!!!?

she asked him and told him in front of all his friends. its so embarrassing she wants me to give him my number i don't know what to do. i have social anxiety.. help!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to have social anxiety too and the only way to cure it is to force yourself to talk to people after you go to a pain. Your social anxiety disappears and life is really easy. you need to go to this guy and tell him that you have a crush on them and that you like to take them out on a date you need to do that tell it to his face if he doesn't like you back so what, plenty of other guys there and you can go talk to them he's just one guy. You need to overcome that social anxiety and the only way to do it is do the most painful thing ever and go out an approach you need to do it there is no other way to overcome it

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like maybe he likes you but doesn't want to say "yea I like you" And then you say "Oh. . . well I was just gonna tell you my friend was joking"

Haha, That's what i'd b scared of

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like you need a new best friend.

• Well at least he didn't straight out reject you ^-^ don't worry if he doesn't like you he sure as hell doesn't deserve you. And if your not comfortable with giving your number to him then don't, your best friend doesn't control your love life.

• i asked the friend to ask him if he liked me before i said anything but she just straight out told him then went back over to him