Is it normal that I get bored of girls who are too easy to get. Like a dog and bone or cat and string effect?

I kind of like girls who are hard to get.

• Normal
  • Not normal

Most Helpful Guy

• Boring girls aren't hard to get... if that's what you are asking. There are plenty of boring girls that are hard to get as well. Finding someone that's not boring isn't easy no matter how you look at it. Once you find an interesting one, then it could go either way.

What Girls Said 3

• Normal. I mean why would it be weird? It's not. You want the chase and girls that are hard to get are prob worth it or stuck up but mostly likely who has self respect. It's more exciting if you can chase them instead of them just saying yes. It's not that exciting if you get whatever you want. You lose interest.

• Easy to get as in easy to date? Have sex with? If that's the focus, then YEAH it's normal to be bored. What else are you doing with this girls to entertain yourself? Anything?

• Perfectly normal. Just think: if you get her easy, so can anyone else. If you think you'd like to get married one day, which type of woman would you want to spend the rest of your life with?

What Guys Said 2

• well no cause a certain % of interest is the chase as they say , if it was too easy to get a girl it wouldn't be as much fun. of course at same time if it was too hard to get a girl that would also get tiring after a while

• Anything worth having is worth waiting for or working hard to get.