Girls do you think a guy is a wimp if?

say he gets hit in the groin during sports and drops to the ground, do you think he is a wimp? this happened to me and all the girls watching were giggling... i tried to get up and act like it didn't hurt but i couldn't get back to my feet for a while because the pain was just too much... would you think I'm a wimp?

well? anyone?
thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I hear that hurts really really bad, so no I wouldn't think so. You guys still have feelings like everyone else, that doesn't make you a wimp

What Girls Said 3

• No I would not believe so because it's almost like a girl getting hit on her boobs or at the no no area -_- So yeah you would not be a wimp, the girls probably giggled because they thought your pain was funny which is kind of sadistic.

• No. If it hurts then it hurts. I hate this stereotype that guys can't cry or feel pain. Guys should also be allowed to do what they feel and express their pain and emotions.

• yeah exactly... getting hit in the nuts hurts so so bad... its times like that i wish i was smaller down there lol

• No you arent. Thats supposed to hurt like half as much as childbirth. They were probably laughing because theyre immature.

What Guys Said 4

• They don't think you're a wimp. Everyone just thinks groin shots are funny. Especially girls because they can't experience them >_>

• You're not a wimp. Getting hit on the balls is something that hurts like hell. They were probably laughing because, well, who doesn't laugh when someone gets hit on the balls?

• Yes you're a wimp

• Another troll with a ball busting fetish making up crap to get to talk about his fetish