Why won't any guy date me?

So I'm a girl and no one likes me or wants to date me why?

I NEED TIPS!!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Um... I don't know. But your in high school i didn't date anyone either. So that makes the two of us, don't worry you have plenty of time little one.

• You are under 18. That is why. Wait until you get to college

• Get hotter and you will. Srs.

• You are under 18 . so it's too soon to declare that no guy likes you. Wait.. there are more years coming up and have Patience.
    You can try to talk to guys you like and see the response. Take advantage of fb and all social networking media.

• because you have a question mark on your face

• FIRST! Can i be ur HAWT date c:

• no pics? look better then

• Well because guys especially younger guys are usually jerks who don't want a girl that has a mind of her own you know? and i would know i have been on both ends of that question

• Your underaged.

• Tell me about you

• Whats your number gurl.😉

What Girls Said 4

• You're under 18. Dont worry about boys. Okay live. Shop. Experiment with makeup. Im 18 and still single. Dont worry!

• slut it up. see the "hot/pretty" high school girls just wear less clothes and more makeup.

• What a teaching slut it up. Lmao. Don't listen to her asker.

• Ummm. ,, cuz ur under 18 thats why

• Be cheerful, kind, friendly, honest and respectful of everyone. Present yourself well - do your hair nicely, shower every day and wear perfume, eat a healthy diet and take good care of your skin, wear a light amount of natural-style make-up, wear nice clothes that aren't too revealing but highlight your good features, make sure you have good posture.

• Thank you!

• You're welcome :)
      I made these changes myself and suddenly I had guys interested in me. But to get the boyfriend I have now, he was so shy that I had to ask him out myself :)