Girls, what do you do in Vegas? Should I be worried?

So I met this girl in the summer, we talked, went on a date, basically we did everything but sex due to no condom, and since then haven't seen her because school has us busy, and her a lot. It's been about a month+, we talk here and there, we aren't really sure what we are, but we have this half assed relationship thing going, where she checks up on me if we go weeks w. o. talking or if I get paranoid of losing her and ask her something she tells me not to worry, or we need to communicate.

So this weekend, she's going to Vegas to celebrate a "Dirty Thirty", should I be worried.

I am very naive, I would like to think I can trust her, and that in the future when everything settles we can have something serious. Or should I just treat this girl like some hoe I'd fuck on the side or whenever she wants to see me, because I see her more than that, she doesn't seem to be loose, but she does enjoy going out A LOT. Bars, clubs, and stuff.

Am I stupid?

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny, I'm in a similar situation. I'm going to Vegas for my 21st with a bunch of friends, and I'm dating a guy but we aren't exactly official/in an exclusive relationship, though it's heading there. I wonder if he's thinking any of this lol. Anyway, technically she doesn't owe you anything since she's not your girlfriend; you guys aren't in a relationship. Can't really expect her to act like you are.

Having said that, I know for me, I'm really into the guy I'm dating and so I have no interest in other guys right now. I'll have a good time with my girls, but I'll probably be saying "Sorry, I have a boyfriend" a lot when I go out. It's not exactly true, but it's how I feel.

So, in your case, I think you should talk to her about this. If you want to be exclusive, bring it up.

• Well your situation might be different. We haven exactly seen each other a lot, that one intimate date was it. But we talk, and she knows how I feel and she's told me how she felt before the date where she really likes me, but after the date, it's changed. She's become closed off, but we still keep contact. She's really focusing on her career so. But she hardly texts me like she used to all super lovey and shit, so idk. I don't want to be that guy that's clingy of trying to control her but it's obvious how I feel I just don't know what she feels.

What Girls Said 2

• I had an amazing time when I went. I was in a relationship as were some of the ladies I was with and there was nothing out of line that happened. Good clean fun :)

The problem isn't her going to Vegas - its that you aren't clearly in a relationship or exclusive.

• It depends on the girl. I went to vegas with my parents twice and when we were in vegas we did not watch any shows, I did not talk to anybody outside my immediate family nor was I give opportunities to talk to people outside. Unless you are actively seeking to hook up or look like a super star - there is no reason to think you will run into any single men / woman there.

What Guys Said 2

• I just looked up the term "dirty thirty" and this is the definition I found

"The age at which single women without children realise that their biological clock is ticking, As a consequence they may lower their standards and increase their willingness to perform sexual acts as a matter of desperation in order to find a mate/sexual partner. They may also attempt to hook up with younger males as an attempt to elongate their youth.

The expression almost always refers to women, as men are thought to always be in this state."

When you say you are worried does that mean you are worried about her getting dirty with some strange men? Because I would say this is HIGHLY likely what she intends to do.

1.) she has said she is celebrating her "dirty thirty" this a time in a woman's life when she is looking for dirty sex

2.) she is a hard partier and likes to frequent clubs, bars and such. That means she likes getting attention from men. If this is her scene what do you think she is going to spend most of her time doing?

3.) it is Las Vegas and girls to to Las Vegas to lower their inhibitions and GET LAID! Even girls that normally wouldn't have casual sex to there to have casual sex.

4.) you said yourself that you are not in a real relationship and you sometimes wonder if you are in one at all. If you are not in a serious relationship with you she has no responsibility towards being with you. She has no reason NOT to go out and party her ass off.

Now that I have spelt it out as clear as I can for you do one of two things

1.) tell her "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." just go out there, have a fun wild time get it out of your system and let's get back to whatever this thing is when you get back

2.) accept that maybe she isn't the right girl for you and move on. If you aren't comfortable with the above premises and then you are not right for her.

• Wow I just realized my terrible typos sorry about that "you are not in a serious relationship with you" haha sorry I do realize you are not a sexual of course

• She's celebrating her sisters.

• Dude no offense bu you don't even have a relationship with her, why would you be able to trust her? More than that it doesn't even sound like she owes you anything. You just said you guys go weeks without talking, so its not even a long distance relationship. You guys are basically just pen pals.

• I left out details, but we talk on the phone, I don't want to be clingy so I don't hit her up, she hits me up if I don't talk to her. But we've had a couply moments where we talked and shit sooo I would think she wants something further, we even talked about it. But it's complicated..