Would an ex boyfriend want you back more or less if they found out u may go on a date with another guy?

Me and myex bf have now been broken up for 2 mnths (dated for 2 1/2 yrs) . I saw him a week later after break up and showed signs of wanting to get back together but did find out he made out with another girl while he was drink a couple days after we broke up. Couple days later he txts hey multiple days in a row and I didn't respond ( was upset how he made out wit someone else so soon, we were super close and had a real special connection) he then txts he was rlly hoping we could talk. I didn't respond for a week and then I text him about wat? He said how he was wondering if we could be friends and just felt like talking. Would him finding out a guy asked he in a date make him want me back more or less?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• You broke up, that's the whole point of breaking up, any exclusivity arrangements are off the table.
    I despise people that would use other people to advance some other agenda.

But yeah, it'll probably work... with a slightly lower chance of backfiring. Since he already wants you back, do you want to roll the dice?

1|0
    0|0
    • Well now he is saying sry for getting my hopes up. I rlly want him back tho, I'm nt usin anyone just wanting to kno if sharing tht information would help me get him back

What Guys Said 2

• I mean for me personally, if I like a girl and she becomes unavailable, it makes me want her even more. For example, I was talking to a girl over the summer and liked her. She told me she was going back with an ex and I immediately regretted not being more aggressive.

1|0
    1|0
    • Ok thanks! So u wouldn't try getting back/even at her?

• With her, no because it never got to the point where I was extremely emotionally involved. We were still in the feeling out process.

If it was my ex, that's a different story. It wasn't the cleanest break-up. I never wanted to leave the relationship so if she went with someone else, that would just re-ignite old feelings.

• Less. Only women find it more attractive when men sleep around with other women.

Stop projecting your own desires onto the other gender. We don't like the same things you like.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I just had to comment, i broke up with my guy 2 months ago after 9 years, and he went out a couple days after we broke up and found a girl who he thought he was dating for about 4 weeks then she stopped talking to him, i just laugh because now he wants me back, i never wanted him back especially after he tried to throw that in my face. but to answer your question yes if you find a new guy it will make him very jealous and he will try to find a girlfriend to stick it to you, so if you want to help push him away that is a good way to say its over, i would do this but i simply do not have time for a startup relationship right now with school.

0|0
    1|0
    • Aw I'm sry to hear tht! So I shouldn't have him find out if I want him back? He's been slow to asking me back out so was hoping that would help, I think he thinks I'm waiting around for him.

• Quite possibly. I don't really have enough information about your relationship (i. e. the reason behind the break up, if you guys were friends before dating) to give a definitive answer. But from what little I know it seems as if he wasn't 100% sure about the break up to begin with seeing as though not even a week later his behavior was indicative of wanting to get back together

0|0
    0|0