Would an ex boyfriend want you back more or less if they found out u may go on a date with another guy?

Me and myex bf have now been broken up for 2 mnths (dated for 2 1/2 yrs) . I saw him a week later after break up and showed signs of wanting to get back together but did find out he made out with another girl while he was drink a couple days after we broke up. Couple days later he txts hey multiple days in a row and I didn't respond ( was upset how he made out wit someone else so soon, we were super close and had a real special connection) he then txts he was rlly hoping we could talk. I didn't respond for a week and then I text him about wat? He said how he was wondering if we could be friends and just felt like talking. Would him finding out a guy asked he in a date make him want me back more or less?

Most Helpful Guy

• You broke up, that's the whole point of breaking up, any exclusivity arrangements are off the table.
    I despise people that would use other people to advance some other agenda.

But yeah, it'll probably work... with a slightly lower chance of backfiring. Since he already wants you back, do you want to roll the dice?

• Well now he is saying sry for getting my hopes up. I rlly want him back tho, I'm nt usin anyone just wanting to kno if sharing tht information would help me get him back

What Guys Said 2

• I mean for me personally, if I like a girl and she becomes unavailable, it makes me want her even more. For example, I was talking to a girl over the summer and liked her. She told me she was going back with an ex and I immediately regretted not being more aggressive.

• Ok thanks! So u wouldn't try getting back/even at her?

• With her, no because it never got to the point where I was extremely emotionally involved. We were still in the feeling out process.

If it was my ex, that's a different story. It wasn't the cleanest break-up. I never wanted to leave the relationship so if she went with someone else, that would just re-ignite old feelings.

• Less. Only women find it more attractive when men sleep around with other women.

Stop projecting your own desires onto the other gender. We don't like the same things you like.

What Girls Said 2

• I just had to comment, i broke up with my guy 2 months ago after 9 years, and he went out a couple days after we broke up and found a girl who he thought he was dating for about 4 weeks then she stopped talking to him, i just laugh because now he wants me back, i never wanted him back especially after he tried to throw that in my face. but to answer your question yes if you find a new guy it will make him very jealous and he will try to find a girlfriend to stick it to you, so if you want to help push him away that is a good way to say its over, i would do this but i simply do not have time for a startup relationship right now with school.

• Aw I'm sry to hear tht! So I shouldn't have him find out if I want him back? He's been slow to asking me back out so was hoping that would help, I think he thinks I'm waiting around for him.

• Quite possibly. I don't really have enough information about your relationship (i. e. the reason behind the break up, if you guys were friends before dating) to give a definitive answer. But from what little I know it seems as if he wasn't 100% sure about the break up to begin with seeing as though not even a week later his behavior was indicative of wanting to get back together