What do most girls want to do as a first date?

To start this one off, sex or kissing on the first date is a "no no" in my book. But I'm curious as to what girls want to be asked out to doing. Yeah, a movie is always the first idea, but how the heck are you supposed to get to know the gal if you can't talk to her or look her in the eye? Do the options as to what you want to do depend on the girl? The time of year it is? Your mood at the moment you are being asked out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dinner and movie's a classic. I prefer simple first dates though, like coffee or ice cream, and a walk in a nice park.

Oh, and I love unique dates. A guy once asked me to get snow cones and see sidewalk chalk art, which I thought was adorable. Another time, I went to a Brazilian street festival, and that was really fun because we got to dance, listen to live music, and visit the cool booths they had set up.

Honestly, I prefer those types of outings a lot more for first dates. Relatively inexpensive, and you get to really talk, have fun and get to know each other without any pressure.

What Girls Said 4

• I would want to do something cultured - an example is going to a musuem (14 dollars where I live) - going to an art gallery (around $25 per person) - going to a poetry competition - going to a concert - going to an open lecture in University but I don't think I'm your typical girl.

• Ask he to dinner and a movie, movie first so you have something to talk about at dinner. Or if you know her well and know her interests and such you can always ask her to do something that she enjoys. Maybe start with a coffee or tea then take her somewhere fun like an arcade or again something she likes. Movie then dinner is great to he to know someone though if you don't know he too well. At dinner you'll start talking about the movie and it can bring up stories or experiences that either you or her have had.

• Anything fun! Don't let her be bored. Be humorous, etc. My first date was the most boring thing ever, I thought I was going to die.

• I think doing something really random and seasonal is great. Like since its fall/Halloween time I'd want a guy to maybe like offer to have a scary movie night, or go to a haunted house or something just casually fun. Dinner/movie are always fun too.

What Guys Said 0