Where would you prefer to go on a first date with someone you don't know too well?

I'm not asking where you would take someone, but where would you want to go or do?
This isn't for me, I'm just curious what people think. I think I'd like B or E. Pick an option from the list but comment if you have a better preference.

• Dinner, movie/play/opera/musical/symphony
  • Breakfast date
  • Casual coffee date
  • Amusement park
  • Meal and aquarium/museum/zoo/gallery

Most Helpful Girl

• I vote E, it's a perfect first date in my opinion. The casual meal would be good, nothing fancy for a first date. Then after the meal we would go to the zoo. It's a very relaxed environment that gives you the opportunity to get to know one another. As well as it will help start the conversation. Begin talking about the zoo and your favorite animals and then slowly progress to other topics.

What Girls Said 7

• Something casual. Like coffee or pizza.

• i think the casual coffee date will be fine

• I have to agree with "zombiebabe"... A causal coffee date would be a fine place to start. :)

• Casual coffee date for sure, its low key, not to extreme and a good start to get to know someone..

• Coffee and a walk.

• I'd go for something adventurous and fun :)

• I would like the breakfast date. It would be short but not too short that you don't get to have a conversation.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, the meal sounds great if there is a good "connection" and will probably go to the aquarium.

• Amusement park is good, you can talk plenty (unlike in the cinema) but it's not awkward if nobody's talking (like on a coffee date), and you don't get bored