How do I make him feel GOOD?

so me and my boyfriend are doing really good and i just want to do something really special for him, to know how much i love him? any suggestions

Most Helpful Guy

• Doing what you do so far, and really pour your love into it. Enjoy yourself in his company, have fun, smile and laugh!
    Because honestly, seeing a girl having a blast in our company is a better compliment than most things (including sexual favors)! So you just enjoy yourself, and dont be afraid to take the initiative at times :)

What Guys Said 2

• Nommin on his cawwk.

I'm in a non serious mood sorr for the crap answer.

(I didn't mean actually nomming on -_-)

• keep up the good work every day little special gifts here

What Girls Said 1

• Why not simply take him in your arms, hold him tight to you, kiss him long and tenderly on the lips, then whisper in his ear... I LOVE YOU.
    I do this daily to my husband, not only does it make him feel special, it makes me feel so good letting him know just how much I love him, and how lucky I am to have him in my life.