What does it mean when he asks if I want to be his baby?

I've been dating this guy and then today he asked me if I will be his baby and I responded with well I can be like a baby at times and then he said well do you want to be my baby and I said yea and then he said ok now your my baby... I'm not really too sure what this is suppose to mean

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he wants you to be his girl. I don't like the term baby myself since I do see an actual baby when it is used lo. Men now a days have a way with words lol

What Guys Said 5

• I guess he gets to call you his baby now, maybe for him it signifies a further step forward from being his girlfriend.
    I'd recommend to ask him though.

• What does it mean when he asks if I want to be his baby?

• LOL. Maybe he meant can he call you that. I mean y'all already dating so that's my guess.

• You should ensure this 'baby' is simply a term of endearment and not infantilism

• Wow ok. He wants you to be his sweetheart, lady, women, lover etc. You might consider dating at a later time.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he wants to feed you and give you a piggyback in the mall.