Do you mind chubby guys?

Girls, do you mind guys carrying a few extra pounds?

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• No. I like dudes who are normal weight, to fit, to chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't mind at all if they're chubby, if they've got a good personality and can make me laugh I would still be into them, and chubby guys give waaay better hugs, not to sound full of my self but I'm just saying I'm a fairly skinny girl so don't think that only chubby girls like chubby guys I hope this helps, be confident in who you are

0|0
    0|0
  • I would personally not I am into fit boys :-) but I know girls who wouldn't mind so it's very varied what girls prefer

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm laying in bed next to a chubby guy right now... I really don't mind. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like fat guys. I'm sorry but chubby is fat to me. Its different if he gains fat while we were dating but in general I don't even look at a fat guy. I mean I work hard to stay thin and healthy and shit, I want a guy who will do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't mind him until his stomach pops out

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a strict no chubby, no redneck policy

0|0
    0|0
  • That's actually my "preference" or guys I usual go for. But I still don't discriminate.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• All these girls saying they don't mind chubby guys what a load of croc. The muscular the better that's what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • i carry a fair few pounds in my pants and girls dont seem to mind

0|0
    0|0
    • You carry pounds in your pants? I use a wallet

• As a former chubby guy the in shape guy will beat you out 9/10 times. I realized this and lost the weight I finally get positive attention from girls and I'm not even that fit. I can't wait until I'm very fit.

0|0
    0|0