Should I stop talking to this girl for playing a really crazy prank?

I was over her house and we were having a discussion and one thing led to another and should pulled a movie prop M-4 on me and said the only way I could leave is if I give her a baby. Mind you I was cornered on the edge of her bed. She terrified me for 10 minutes and then revealed it was a prank and my friend Robert and his girlfriend walked in and it was recorded the whole time. I was so angry I called her a crazy bitch and stormed out of her place. She left three missed calls and I don't know if I trust her anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can understand that your pride has been dented but they clearly see you as someone they can have fun with. I would forgive her and continue with the friendship but give her some very clear boundaries about how far she can go with jokes/pranks. This is her last warning. I would also be cool towards her in the beginning and let her make all the effort. If she values your friendship, she will make the effort to re-establish the connection.

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't sound the least bit funny to me. I'd find someone more mature

What Guys Said 2

• Come on man. Lighten up. It was a prank get over it!

• Can't you take a joke? Lighten up it was just a prank.