Are girls who like guys things unattractive?

Let's say you have a girl who can quote you a bunch of sci-fi/action movies (extremely geeky) and who enjoys guy humor (i. e. fart jokes, South Park type stuff). Is that unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find girls that like generic things such as celebrity gossip, movies like the notebook, reality tv, fashion models, make up, and life drama/gossip to be extremely boring and overrated. Since you're on the other end of the spectrum it's definitely a plus.

Fart jokes aren't that funny though, and i don't think many mature men find them that funny. Plus guys don't have a default humor, just like how girls don't.

What Guys Said 6

• Hell no, girls who like things like sci-fi are awesome, but I think the notion of dividing things into "guys-only" and "girls-only" is not that attractive though. The only "girl-only" things are menstruation, breast feeding and child birth.

• Depends on a guy... I prefer when they are girly tipe like polishing her nails doing hair and stuff...

• It's not a turn off, no.

• No, I like em.

• A good sense of humor is important. someone who isn't going to be grossed out by crude jokes is good.

I'm indifferent if she's into sci fi / action movies but 90% of the guys on gag would love you for that. They'll probably cum in their pants if you're into anime and video games too.

• I love girls who have guy interests.

What Girls Said 1

• No. I do that stuff all the time. I even burp in front of guys all the time and yet they like me. It might just depend on the type of guys you are hanging around.