What would you do if your best friend had a hotter girlfriend than you?

Just for fun here's a hypothetical situation: what would you do in this situation and like say she was in an entirely different league? She was smoking hot and your girlfriend was more of a plain jane? Do you think that you'd be jealous?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I would shake his hands and say congratulations mate.. This is what I actually did. It had already happened to me before.

• Nice man. That's the way to do it.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• is this really how dudes think? god... how revolting.

• No not really lol. Everyone likes something a little different anyway.

• Because my friend's are mostly about appearances, then I guess if they did get a smokin' hot boyfriend I'd be jealous. Most of the guys I have liked aren't really that gorgeous, and my friends have very high expectations for guys. They would sometimes point out that the guy I like or am friend's with is ugly, so if we both got boyfriend's at the same time, and her's is hotter, then she most likely will point out how my boyfriend is ugly, and I most likely will become a tiny bit jealous of her boyfriend.

But tbh even though I'm saying I'll get jealous, I doubt I will when the situation actually occurs. I wouldn't have chose my boyfriend if I didn't love him, so if I'm jealous of my friend's boyfriend, this just shows that I am not in love with my boyfriend.

• Fuck his girlfriend.

Haha just kidding.

I don't see a problem. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What if you're gf is the smoking hot one Abbe your best friends girl is actually the plain jane?

Whoooaaaa.

• In a hypothetical situation if you felt like that, you should dump your gf and find a hotter chick than ur friend has.

What Guys Said 3

• If you're jealous you aren't much of a friend. I'd be fucking psyched for the ugly bastard it's a once in a lifetime opportunity until the girl sobers up or comes back from temporary insanity.

• Aw hell no. That shit ain't gonna fly :D

• Hey dude thanks for responding to my comment a few days ago.. Not!!!

• What is the big deal of having a hot woman? They poop just like us