Best and worst trait in a possible spouse?

What kind of personality traits and physical features would you want and hate on your future spouse?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Wants-Loyalty, honesty, trustworthy, loves concerts/music, artistic, romantic, thoughtful, supportive, ambitious, physically-nice ass, cute face, not short, brown hair, green eyes

hate- liars, people who give up, people who cheat, people who act different when they are with other friends, people who want too much reality tv. physically- too skinny, no butt or curves so basically a chick that has a guys body, OH and short hair is awful lol and chicks that dress badly

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Hates.. addiction ( oh dear Lord them young girls and drugs)
    Which leads to consistent lying and mixed priorities.
    Weight gains ( sorry ladies, physical attraction is a must for a healthy sex life and we all know how relationships get without it)

The wants
    Responsible with priorities
    At the least fashionable or care about their looks.. Physically semi active or with goals to be
    Outgoing and open minded (adventurous and etc)
    Dedicated

I am so I expect her or appreciate it if she shares some of those.. Or at least tries to

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: be Taytay or whoever else I love
    Worst: not be Taytay or whoever else I love

0|0
    0|0
  • Worst trait: moodiness
    Best trait: humor

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Best: Practical/Responsible. Worst: dishonest and too emotional.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: caring, affectionate, thoughtful, intelligent, empathetic, funny / fun to be around

Worst: apathetic, intolerant, egotistical, violent, selfish, rude

0|1
    0|0
  • Best: Puts others before themselves. Thoughtful and open-minded. Honest. Funny.
    Worst: Selfish, Drug or Alcohol Addiction. I've dealt with enough of that with my family.

Physically, I keep an open mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality I want someone who's adventurous and "live I suck the marrow out of life", and physically if it where a girl she's be nor and slim, but if a man he'd have a great beard

Worst trait there a bigot i. e. Homophobic, racist anything like that, physically for women if say really obese (not to judge all big people, but ones who don't care about health at all and or don't even try to be healthy), and for men the same

0|0
    0|0