Do girls like writers such as myself?

I'm one of those people who prefers spending his time indoors worrking on ideas for stories or scripts. But the girls I normally like are the more out going ones and I dont know if they would like introverted writers like myself.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• well I'm a bit of both, so yes i love it :) however, it would take a lot more than ur writing skills to impress.

• I'm not going to like a guy just because he's a writer, no. I need more than that to spark interest. Maybe look for girls who share your interests.

• Of course, I know girls won't like me simply because im a writer but I was more interested in whether out going girls wouldn't mind guys (who have the other quzalities they look for) prefering to be indoors as they enjoy writing and would rather be working on that than going out to party or something

• Considering that all girls are different and that there are all types of girls out there (introverted/extroverted/shy/outgoing etc), then of course there are girls in the world who are like you, and who don't mind staying indoors vs. going to parties. I'm like that myself. I very rarely go to parties. Finding a girl who's like that shouldn't be too difficult.

• Yeah you're prob right. Thanks

• Yup, I'm a huge writer. Unfortunately I didn't pursue that because financially it isn't stable enough for me, but I try I write as much as I can. My teacher Mary was a writer and she shows me the movie that inspired her (dead poet society). Ever since this two influences in my life I knew I wanted to be an English teacher and a writer. Besides inspiring other kids it the only thing I've ever wanted to so In life. So yeah a guy whose a creative writer is very awesome for me

• I love writing as well, and don't meet a lot of people that feel the same way. I'm not one that gives GREAT advice but being in a relationship yes you must have similarities but not everyone is going to like everything you do. Don't choose your ideal girl depending upon if she likes writing or not.

• I dont care if she doesn't necessarily like it but she must be ablr tolerate me not going out as much to focus on my writing

• A girl who enjoys staying indoors as well would probably be best. A girl who likes to go out and party or is super outdoorsy would probably get bored.

• I dont want a girl who just parties all time but I want her to be st least more out going than I am

• Well I'm sure you won't have much of a problem finding an outgoing girl that's also into writing and chilling inside sometimes.

• My kind of dude. Haha

Writers are amazing. Usually their romantic and creative that most girls like in a guy. I love writers.
    but im not outgoing either. you'll find a girl. Generally for you charateristics though.

• Lol, well my two close friends are very much extroverted so i'm hopeful that i'll attract wn extroverted girl

• I like a man who can write me something and who can paint me a story through a paragraph. And if that man can hand write it and give it to me, he's a keeper.
    You need a girl who appreciates the arts

• Intelligence is a must for me and writers are usually smart. If you're the dark brooding type of writer that's a pro too. I like guys with a little darkness

• Yes, my ex was a writer

• I love writers ;)

• Sure, a lot of my friends are into writing&art but are pretty outgoing. Don't worry, they like to feel secure so they like guys like you too.

What Guys Said 2

• Then write for them.
    Pen poems of magnitude and make women swoon.
    Pour your soul onto paper and watch how they go weak and gooey.
    Let them feel force and passion at the same time and take advantage of their wanting, aching lust for romance and fantasy.
    Whisper through your words into their ear... and fuck their mind before you have even touched their body!! ;)

I challenge you to make it so!

• I do not see how being a writer needs one to be very introverted. This is a stereotype. And I usually saw some people who like to pretend being a writer or an artist generally pretend being introverts. However I did not mean that this applies to you. But introverted personalities usually like introverts such as themselves.

• Im a film graduate and I specialized in screenwriting so im not exaclty "pretending" to be a writer. I dont know why I prefer more out going girls. I tend to find girls like me to be boring, just like me. I guess opposites attract in this case

• But you do realize that introverts like their state of mind and do not consider themselves boring? many of them think of extroverts as boring and boringly superficial.

• Well Its not that I find them boring per say, but there are some days when I feel like leaving my comfort zone and going out and doing thingfs to get me inspired or something and I woukdnt be able to do that with other introverts but luckily I have a couple of extroverted friends who pretty muc drag me to places and do things that I would normally not have done since I spend so much time indoors