6 month gift for my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I (both 16) are almost to six months together. We haven't talked about getting anything for each other yet, but I want to get him something anyway. What would be a gift you would like to get from your girlfriend? Something thoughtful but not too cheesy? He likes sports and food, like a lot of guys. Nothing I can really get a specific type of gift for.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience 6 months is a little early for a gift, the stress of the gift buying for my girlfriend gets to me quickly. Just get him something funny, like something iconic would do.
    Something i always wanted was one of those hats with the soda holsters and straws lol i dont know why but i do! You could even make it for him. Why not get the supplies to make two and assemble them together?

What Guys Said 2

• what is the point of having a BF that young, there are better ways of spending your childhood

• Dating in high school gives me time to find out what kind of people I can tolerate long enough to be in a relationship with. Make mistakes now and things will go smoother later. Besides, teenagers have already had a childhood. When I have to start thinking about what I'm going to do for the rest of my life, what kind of income I want to have and what lifestyle I can support with it, my childhood is pretty much over.

• Nothing. 6 months isn't that big a deal.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe if you have inside jokes, then give him something that sort of relates to that? Or get him a sports movie with some snacks, you can't go wrong with that.

• 6 months and gifting? I'd save that for about a 1 year kinda thing..

• Yeah I think unless he mentions it we could just go out to dinner or see a movie.

• Yeah, just do something fun together to celebrate it:) thats a lot less pressure