I just started dating everything is perfect exceot we haven't kissed yet. Its been almost 3 weeks. How can I kiss her? Step by step?

How can I kiss her?
Me and her both really like each other and mesh extremly well. But the problem is both of us have limited dating experience mine lasting previously only a week and her having none. We are both seniors in high school. However I don't know how to initiate the kiss. we have no problem being extremely close to each other physically but what do i do timing wise to kiss her and how do I give off obvious signals that I'm trying to kiss her?
Also she is very shy as I am as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go for it, I'm sure she is thinking about it too and wants to. I'm sure you will be nervous and maybe a little awkward but hell it's not going to make a difference a week from now when you can't keep your tongue out her mouth. Grab a big handful of balls and remember in life we regret the chances we didn't take more than the ones we do and fail

What Girls Said 1

• Personally if a guy was gonna kiss me I would want him to say something to initiate the kiss, like "wait, there is something I've been wanting to do, just close your eyes'', and then just kiss her:)

What Guys Said 1

• go in pick a side and just go with it it just happens