Sometimes I wonder if men can be faithful?

Can a man be with a woman for the rest of his life?

• No
  • Yes

Most Helpful Girl

• if they couldn't, no one would be married.
    we just need to have hope that there are loyal people out there, wondering exactly the same thing as u.

What Guys Said 11

• Yep, but I wouldn't say it's common.

I also wouldn't say it's just men. Women cheat more than men in my personal experience, and from what I have observed. The difference is it's easier for women to get away with it because they have more options and men don't care as much about ruining their relationships. Often the guy never even finds out

• Of course we can. I would never be unfaithful, and I plan to find a women who I can stay the rest of my life with.

• My ex was the unfaithful one.
    My brother's ex-wife was the unfaithful one.

It can easily go either way. Commitment comes with maturity, not your DNA.

• Yes a guy can be faithful I think the same about women also because I've been in previous relationships that ended with the girl going behind my back doing something and me having to find out from someone else rather than herself. I look at my parents and think to myself I want that type of relationship they've been together since elementary and the love is still strong with both of them 30+ years together not one of them has thought of cheating.. times have changed I guess.

• It's within the laws of physics and biology.

• wtf is wrong with humans.
    Never seen happy old couples? 0. o

• Men cheat physically only
    Women cheat with thetr hearts.

• Disagree! Men have feelings too... I wish was that simple.

• I have never met a female the only could cheat physically too.
      Men do have feeling but it only sex. Females take it much further

• Can a women be faithful with a man for the rest of her life... of course not the answer is no

• I'm not married but if I am I'm going to stay faithful to her. I wouldn't jeopardise a marriage for a quick shag if that's what you're worried about. Also, men and women cheat, it's not specific to men. Millions of men stay faithful to their wives for the whole marriage so of course they can be faithful.

• I've wandered the same thing about women. Of my friends i know a lot more unfaithful women than I do men.

• Yes, of course. The way I see it, sure, young teens and young adults go for the "bad boys" who are extremely unfaithful. If you wanted a serious relationship, avoid anyone that *doesn't*.

What Girls Said 2

• Even the most faithful guys can end up slipping up though

• all men cheat
    there's no hope