Am I the only one that likes tattooed guys?

I have a thing for body mods (tattoos, gauges, piercings etc). There's so many I'd love to get for myself bit I'm too afraid, but I still really like them on guys.

Examples:

data2.whicdn.com/images/56990959/original.png

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...de9200c61609.jpg

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...7bc658c41af8.jpg

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...obINs21t5jypoo1_500.jpg

I drool😍😍

Any girls like tattooed guys? And GUYS post your fav modified GIRLS

• I'm a girl and love tattooed guys
    89% (8)0% (0)30% (8)Vote
  • I'm a girl and dislike tattooed guys
    11% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • I'm a guy and I love tattooed girls
    0% (0)28% (5)19% (5)Vote
  • I'm a guy and I dislike tattooed girls
    0% (0)56% (10)37% (10)Vote
  • Other/see result
    0% (0)16% (3)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
7|11

What Guys Said 10

• You aren't the only one, no, but just realize that, even with the recent popularity of body mods, it still isn't mainstream, which means many (the majority) don't like body mods and will prefer to date people who don't have them. Some will insist on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to admit, tattooed femmes are usually attractive, but in a fairly 'trashy' way, so I object to it.

And as years go by, those tattoos will look terrible!

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a pretty sweeping generalization. There's a huuge difference between trailer trash tats and body art... cuz body modification can def be a very vibrant and expressive art

• Yes, mthey can be attractive, but still in a tawdry way, aside from those truly done by artists.. and there aren't many REAL artists doing them. Sure, everyone CALLS themselves an artist, but Obama' and his friends say they are peaceful, too.

• I have tattoos myself, and I do love them on women, as well.

I don't really need to post examples, because I can just usurp them from @nicko2552, lol. I think that all four of the girls he posted are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, if it's not vegan ink, I'm not interested. Unless the person understands what's under their skin and plans on redoing em or removing, I'm not interested. As much as I do love by accepting someone for who they are, I think there's understanding and compromise to be made.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not prefer tats on a girl.
    I think it detracts from their natural beauty.
    Especially your beautiful clear skin.
    You could, if you really wanted to, is to get some temporary ones to try them.

0|0
    0|0
  • What talking you? If the person is good looking, they would most prolly look good in tattoos.
    But hey, i tatts too. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but tattoos aren't my thing on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love tattoos on girls... they always have a strong meaningful story behind them..

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls with ink depending on who it is and what/what it looks like

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like tattos at all!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7