Girls are they interested?

My gf dumped me and as we all know that's when your confidence level goes to the floor. I went clubbing tonight by myself. As i was waiting in line three hot girls we're behind me. I notice all three will look at me and look away when i will look back. At the corner of my eye i could still feel ther starring. One soon asked me if i came alone. I said yup. Then she said "that takes balls". Minutes later the second girl asked if i was wearing them new shoes i was wearing inside the club (no sh! t i thought) but i said yes. Minutes later i could hear the third girl whispering to her girls "ask that guy who wons tonights game... cmon just ask him". I then looked there way and we talked about it and that was it. We then went inside the club and once inside the second girl kept starring at me while turning down guys who asked her out to dance.

Bottom line we're these girls interested? I'm shy/confidence level down to have asked for there name/numer

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it seems they were into you and you are probably very good looking. A good looking guy can run away with not being confident around girls. But too much lack of confidence is a turnoff in the long run.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, they wouldn't be giving you any attention if they weren't interested. Especially if she was turning down guys to dance with while staring at you, than my guess would be that she was waiting for you to come and ask her to dance.

• Sounds like one of them was interested

• obviesly theyre interested big time!!!

What Guys Said 1

• You definitely should have man, the worst they could do is say no.