White guys and girls how do you feel about guys and girls of other races that exclusively want to date your race?

Not trying to offend just asking a question.
What do you think about this? Does it give you an ego boost knowing that they worship you? What about the ones who shamefully stereotype and look down on their own race and/or other races and praise you and look at your race as the best and most attractive. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't understand this fascination with white people. there are SO MANY unattractive white people out there. as there are attractive ones. to choose an unattractive white person over an attractive non-white person is... so... illogical. And strange. I feel bad for white people who get chosen only for their skin color... I mean... that's a terrible reason to want to be with someone.

• I feel sorry for both the white person and the non white person, the white person being worshipped only for their skin color and the non white person who looks down and stereotypes their race and self-hates.

• nah. i'm good with all the colors of the rainbow :p

• Ditto for me

What Girls Said 11

• Everyone is entitled to their own preferences I suppose. What race they wish to date and what races they choose to exclude is not my problem.

• Do you like the fact that they worship you?

• Well THEY'RE psycho. There are people who simply prefer Caucasians... they're acceptable. Psychos who will do "anything" to date white... there's something wrong with that.

• I look at those people as being honest even though they're supposedly crazy. I think the ones that prefer are the ones in denial that they worship.

• I think anyone who "exclusively" wants to date one race is seriously fucking themselves over. Honestly I would feel kind of fetishized if a guy was ONLY into girls who looked like me no matter what his race is. I would also think it's an indication that he may be a narrow minded douche.

• I date white men but that's just because the majority of men I find attractive happen to be white. There's plenty of ugly white people out there. Being white doesn't make you beautiful... it makes you white. lol.

I have to tell other black girls that a white man will treat you the exact same way as a black guy. It has nothing to do with skin color.

• I think it does. People want to mask their thirstiness for whites by saying its a preference, but I think its a fetish. Me I have no first choice when it comes to women. They're all women to me

• If you get a group of your average, everyday black women in a room, they are bound to end up discussing why "black men are dogs" or how there "aren't any good black men out here". I guarantee it. Then they go by TV stereotypes of white men & think they're supposed to be magically different, which isn't true.

• Yeah but I have been seeing as of late more and more black women exclusively dating white guys. Me being white myself, I never would date a girl whohad a preference for my race because to me she must has a problem with her own race and stereotyped them and I don't stereotype anyone so there's no way I would want to be with them because I think that they are dating me because I'm white which I believe most non white girls would do.

• I'm gonna throw this out there and probably get smacked around a little for it. I'm going to disagree that it's worshipping. But for those that date only white people, maybe not our generation but those older, see white people as a sort of trophy. Consider who the richest people on the planet are; and if you're with them it's like being rich or important by association. If you're a person with a white girlfriend, it was the height of success. If you had a white boyfriend you'd know you were well taken care of and received his success by association. Our generation isn't much like
    That anymore. We're all free love and see people as people, so it's more of a genuine attraction now, which is why I disagee on the worship thing. I will say there's preference and narrow minded-ness and some people walk a thin line between the two.

• No its still considered a status symbol to date a white person. plus a lot of non white people have been brainwashed to hate themselves and those that look like them and jump on the bandwagon of those who stereotype and put down their own race.

• And like I said I'm cool with my dating life. I never dwelled on a woman that was out of reach.

• i'm not. talking. about. you. there are more people on this planet you. you didn't dwell on her. spectacular. i'm using a universal you. as in the other people that have dwelled on a person before. you know the other people on this planet that may actually have done what i'm saying. i'm not even talking about me in my last few statements. i'm trying to make a point to anyone who happens to read this long as circular nonsensical conversation full of useless defenses and other bullshit (read as 'just being general').

• Love who you want is my motto.

• And worship who you want right?

• I don't really care, but depending on how they act I might assume they're shallow and I don't like that

• Plenty of white girls/guys like to date other races. We see them as exotic.

• I don't think a preference is worshiping there is nothing wrong with not dating your own race if that is wrong then so is dating your own race exclusively

• I don't date any race exclusively and having a preference for something that can't be changed is kinda fetish like.

• Well I don't think its a fetish if its not something sexual or obsessive it think it is narrow-minded that some people don't accept interracial relationships as normal. Attraction can't be explained. If a person dates interracial exclusively I don't question their choice and the meaning around it. Trust me they will know if they are being dated for a fetish because whoever they are dating would not be able to hide it or prevent themselves from saying things that raise red flags.

• not really

• I am not white, I guess. I have never heard someone "worships" the whites though. At least not in my surroundings. I don't like it when people abandon their own origins and degrad their own race. If you are being this way to your own race, how do you expect people to respect you. Be proud of yourself, your origin and whoever you are.

• White guys like girls with little to no curves or a pedo look. Just be slim and submissive and no matter the race the guy will like you. Also if you are a girl and you like white men, make sure you like taking it up the butt hole because white men love Anal

• You're obsessed with them huh?

• No I just think most white men have pedo fetish issues
      I prefer black men

• I don't care. Really I don't get how you can say, that you only want to date one race. There is beautiful members of all races. But if they only want one, and excludes themselves from other races, then thats their own problem.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't really understand the obsession with the role of race in dating. You see a lot of that stuff here, how black women do this or white guys do that. I'm from a place without much racial diversity (it's going that way though) and I really don't care. If a girl I liked said she would only date white guys I guess I'd like it because it would help my chances but if she's only dating me cos I'm white then I'd be a bit freaked out.

I don't get an 'ego boost' from it. It just seems like someone is stereotyping races/genders which just seems silly to me. I have no preconceptions about black/white/asian women so I find it strange that others would. I'm completely different from a lot of white guys and probably similar to a lot of black guys so someone dating me because I'll act a certain way cos I'm white will be disappointed. Especially when we break up cos they're being racist.

• That said, if people have certain physical preferences that's fine. But assigning personality traits based on race is very silly IMHO.

• I agree 100%

• Wow, I had no idea people were so obsessed with whites. Seems like there's either a white and X dating thread or all whites are racist thread like every other minute.

Honestly, it isn't something that I've paid much attention to. Interracial couples? Cool, whatever. They want whites exclusively? Whatever does it for you, we all have preferences--I prefer girls with brown hair and red highlights/overtones/whatever they're called.

Maybe I should start paying attention to this obsession and cash in on it, haha.

• I think it's ironic. If they think their race is so ugly, and that whites are so beautiful, what on earth makes them think they got a shot against white competition?
    That logic just makes me laugh

• Spot on

• Well, their loss. That form of racism speaks about a person, and the image's not good XD
      So i would not date a person doing that...

• Right on

• Haha dude seriously you must be a stupid white dude LMFAO! My girlfriend is an Asian and she dated multiple white guys before, and it gives HER an ego boost knowing that white dudes worship HER. So it's the other way around!

You must have nothing to be confident about other than your race. Don't bring shame to this White race! No one judge people on their race, with the exception of the dumb ones who do that.

Before we date, my girlfriend told me she's VERY PROUD of her race, and thinks it's silly how Whites self-proclaim themselves to be the most attractive. Seriously dude, pink skin, huge nose, visible veins, age like a banana? Is that soooo attractive lmao! I never think White is the best race. Every race is THE SAME, even though I'm a White.

• I would never date a girl of any race that gives me special treatment for the color of my skin.. I'm totally down with interracial dating but treat me like an individual.

• Idk, where I live white guys aren't in huge demand. There's a lot of interracial couples and lots of white girls with Hispanics or blacks. Seems pretty balanced here. I've been turned down before from girls that don't date whites.

Their choice, doesn't bother me.

• i have no problem with it, why should i have?

• Go for whoever you want.

• It makes me feel flattered.

Plus I really dig black girls, mixed race girls and Asian girls, not to forget Pacific Islanders too or Latin women.

• Not interested.

• I heard a lot of them like this attention so they see it as a plus.

• australian girls are snobby and bitches most the time so i usually go for Asians or indians

• Worship? Wtf?

• I like women of all races. Even a few black women.

• I wish they didn't "worship" me or my race. I wish there was not this microscope on me and my people. I just wish we could all get along and see each other as alike.