How do you show yourself you are worthy?

For a long time i tried finding happiness in guys, i wanted a boyfriend because I've never had one and i thought that was happiness.
But honestly i realized i am the only person in this world who can prove to myself that i am worthy.
A guys affection doesn't prove that to me.
Love should be a bonus not a requirement.

I have been focusing my attention on school and work and I've been going to the gym regularly. Im tired of looking for a guy, finding myself being desperate, its all about me myself and i.

Most Helpful Guy

• dont say worthy, that is a creepy word honestly. here's my 2 cents on that. I dislike it when people say "you dont need a bf/gf" and yeah its true, but wouldn't it make things really nice? Like i dont need a computer... but i have one. and thats a bad metaphor like a gf/bf is pretty special if you ask me, its hard to develop a strong relationship like that between the same gender. But anyways dont value it so much at our age, its like become the best person u can be and hopefully at some point you meet somone. I told myself that sometime in highschool and im 20 now but i think its gonna work out for me sometime soon.

What Guys Said 5

• Can't show. But you know. don't be cold, find your own. it's not a penny, wouldn't say it worthy, one way journey, enjoy only

• not be cold and bitchy?

• meant don't lose you passion on life.

• i'm so sorry i have a disease like everything comes from my mouth seems be sarcastically, i can't help with it , no cure.

• Good, keep writing about it. When ready you may like a guy around. If not, you can stand on your own.

• So what you're saying is, "f**k douchebags, get money."?

• Worthy of what? Life?

Be the best you can be every moment.

• I like helping super hot girls :D And if we bang, even better :D

What Girls Said 1

• Keep doing what you are doing. Be yourself. Yea you will hear that shit a lot but it's true and simple. And also it's not just about the actions it's how you think and view yourself. Anyways, to show yourself you are worthy well are you happy with yourself? Are you putting yourself first? What I do is dress up as if I will meet a new cute guy, I do my thing, and I dance in my room suckily. Makes me feel good and makes me lucky that I have the body I have since it's working and healthy. My grades are good. I think I'm pretty and sometimes clever. I have made mistakes especially recent one but you just have to keep moving. Be able to look back and say damn I did that for myself. Take on a new hobby or do something you would never do. Just try! Go out! Make mistakes and fun (nothing dangerous lol)